Dark Tranquillity In Flames Sentenced Kill Switch Engage

serpent of the light

OH SHIT. i saw this show last night. my lip is swollen and bleeding, my back is cruised in 5 different places, my cheek and left eye are swollen. OH SHIT, that show was fucking incredible.

sentenced opened, i'd never heard of them. but they were fucking sick. a little slow for a lot of people's tastes, but they certainly killed.

then the band of the hour, dark tranquillity. these guys were better than i could have imagined. so intense, constantly. i can die happy.

KSE. this band was awesome. there were about 20 hc kids at this show, and we held our fucking dance floor. thats why i'm bruised and beaten. this band is awesome. so good for dancing too.

then IN FLAMES played. now i'd heard a few songs by these guys, but never really listened to them seriously. they played for over and hour, and it was awesome. definately one of the top 5 metal bands i've seen live. they were amazing.

then we all went to denny's and offended everybody. it was glorious. we started shit with some loc'd out boulda g'z after we ate. they were dumb. and then we returned to wolfpack hq. and i walked home.

last night was awesome. if this show is coming through your town, GOOOOO.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by SkyDancer666

OH SHIT. i saw this show last night. my lip is swollen and bleeding, my back is cruised in 5 different places, my cheek and left eye are swollen. OH SHIT, that show was fucking incredible.

sentenced opened, i'd never heard of them. but they were fucking sick. a little slow for a lot of people's tastes, but they certainly killed.

then the band of the hour, dark tranquillity. these guys were better than i could have imagined. so intense, constantly. i can die happy.

KSE. this band was awesome. there were about 20 hc kids at this show, and we held our fucking dance floor. thats why i'm bruised and beaten. this band is awesome. so good for dancing too.

then IN FLAMES played. now i'd heard a few songs by these guys, but never really listened to them seriously. they played for over and hour, and it was awesome. definately one of the top 5 metal bands i've seen live. they were amazing.

then we all went to denny's and offended everybody. it was glorious. we started shit with some loc'd out boulda g'z after we ate. they were dumb. and then we returned to wolfpack hq. and i walked home.

last night was awesome. if this show is coming through your town, GOOOOO.

like whoa sickdope awesome very word

ill try to check it out but ima put high priority on seeing boysetsfire//atreyu//snapcase

later this month

Re: Re: Dark Tranquillity In Flames Sentenced Kill Switch Engage

Originally posted by angry xbox

like whoa sickdope awesome very word

ill try to check it out but ima put high priority on seeing boysetsfire//atreyu//snapcase

later this month

fuck yeah dude, i know my use of slang is excessive, thats half the reason i use it.

i see boysetsfire october 12. i'm so stoked. i'd thought they'd broken up, plus snapcase is sick. i saw them with h2o a couple years ago, incredible. i guess atreyu is from colorado, and i must say, i don't like 'em a bit. oh well... it'll be 'mad ill' anyways. :king: :king: :king:

Archived