Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Dark Tranquillity In Flames Sentenced Kill Switch Engage

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by serpent of the light, Sep 21, 2002.

1. serpent of the light

serpent of the light Member

OH SHIT. i saw this show last night. my lip is swollen and bleeding, my back is cruised in 5 different places, my cheek and left eye are swollen. OH SHIT, that show was fucking incredible.
    sentenced opened, i'd never heard of them. but they were fucking sick. a little slow for a lot of people's tastes, but they certainly killed.
    then the band of the hour, dark tranquillity. these guys were better than i could have imagined. so intense, constantly. i can die happy.
    KSE. this band was awesome. there were about 20 hc kids at this show, and we held our fucking dance floor. thats why i'm bruised and beaten. this band is awesome. so good for dancing too.
    then IN FLAMES played. now i'd heard a few songs by these guys, but never really listened to them seriously. they played for over and hour, and it was awesome. definately one of the top 5 metal bands i've seen live. they were amazing.

then we all went to denny's and offended everybody. it was glorious. we started shit with some loc'd out boulda g'z after we ate. they were dumb. and then we returned to wolfpack hq. and i walked home.

last night was awesome. if this show is coming through your town, GOOOOO.

2. podrido

podrido Veteran Member

3. angry xbox

angry xbox Guest

like whoa sickdope awesome very word

ill try to check it out but ima put high priority on seeing boysetsfire//atreyu//snapcase
    later this month

4. Grow a Beard

Grow a Beard Guest

man i wish i were there

5. socrates

socrates Guest

6. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

none of that pussy shit matters till youve seen bad luck 13 riot extravaganza. ive been waiting since 1997 to see them and i will get the chance in 7 days in brooklyn. i will probably die. which most of you will be happy about. but it has to be done. i am to be judged. hail badluck13.

7. serpent of the light

Re: Re: Dark Tranquillity In Flames Sentenced Kill Switch Engage

fuck yeah dude, i know my use of slang is excessive, thats half the reason i use it.

i see boysetsfire october 12. i'm so stoked. i'd thought they'd broken up, plus snapcase is sick. i saw them with h2o a couple years ago, incredible. i guess atreyu is from colorado, and i must say, i don't like 'em a bit. oh well... it'll be 'mad ill' anyways. :king: :king: :king:

8. deznatori

deznatori Veteran Member

Jones (Singer for KSE) has the biggest cock in hardcore.

9. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

10. serpent of the light

haha. he's alright. last night he referred to boulder as 'the nicest buncha white folk he'd ever met.' he probably does that everywhere thats primarily white.

11. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member