dark passage

Guest NATO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ah the morge of a certain hospital. i remember the picture. i used to be heavily into urban exploration (got a shitload of pictures myself). it was a great thing for a long time to do. then fear came around with the other 432 shows that exploit the whole thing which made security around specific places tougher to elude. i havent done much of any exploring for months, but i hope to do so soon...just gotta plna things out better.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

ah the morge of a certain hospital. i remember the picture. i used to be heavily into urban exploration (got a shitload of pictures myself). it was a great thing for a long time to do. then fear came around with the other 432 shows that exploit the whole thing which made security around specific places tougher to elude. i havent done much of any exploring for months, but i hope to do so soon...just gotta plna things out better.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..

you better roll up in these places rocking some garlic.

hahhaahahhaa. actually...we never really seen any unwanted people during our explorations...which is kinda weird...but very good. a lot of the times we went unarmed (unless you count flashlights and stuff). fuck i actually am surprised we didnt see any stupid fucking "I AM A GOTHIC VAMPYRE" kind of people. ehh...good times. i miss them.

Archived