danielism

Guest euthana5ia

Guest euthana5ia

so i was telling this girl about how when you walk and shit your brain releases shit that makes you feel happy and it is the same thign as some drugs do. i was being a btich telling her how i usally always walk by myself and how nice it was to have company and whatever. anyways i said doing things like drugs in moderation is a good idea because then it doesnt make the rest of your life seem dull compared to it. and you cant get addicted to it either she said. then i laughed cause i realized i was addicted to it. it seems to me like life is an addiction you jsut gotta have the right ones. it may seem boring to some poele but i like doing stuff like walking and shit. when you are nto always trying to go the fastest route and be in a rush you pass by a lot of shit. and then things like jsut going outside on a nice day is like heaven to me. i think it works with everything...life is like a balance you know...good and evil, etc. It is like if you eat really healthy food compared to some greasy ass junk food shit ti will taste crappy but if you get in the habit of eating all healthy food it is all good. jsut an analogy though you know. so is the walking thing im jsut talking in general. anybody know what i mean?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived