Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

danielism

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by euthana5ia, Mar 10, 2002.

1. euthana5ia

euthana5ia Guest

so i was telling this girl about how when you walk and shit your brain releases shit that makes you feel happy and it is the same thign as some drugs do. i was being a btich telling her how i usally always walk by myself and how nice it was to have company and whatever. anyways i said doing things like drugs in moderation is a good idea because then it doesnt make the rest of your life seem dull compared to it. and you cant get addicted to it either she said. then i laughed cause i realized i was addicted to it. it seems to me like life is an addiction you jsut gotta have the right ones. it may seem boring to some poele but i like doing stuff like walking and shit. when you are nto always trying to go the fastest route and be in a rush you pass by a lot of shit. and then things like jsut going outside on a nice day is like heaven to me. i think it works with everything...life is like a balance you know...good and evil, etc. It is like if you eat really healthy food compared to some greasy ass junk food shit ti will taste crappy but if you get in the habit of eating all healthy food it is all good. jsut an analogy though you know. so is the walking thing im jsut talking in general. anybody know what i mean?

2. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

soon die will skinny tue

3. NATO

NATO Guest

isn't thr chemical called dopamine? redum redrum

4. euthana5ia

euthana5ia Guest

seratonin but there may be other stuff too

5. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

slow down with the ecstacy.

serotonin is the main chemical in your brain resposible for keeping you happy and not falling into a state of extreme depression.

6. autobernard

autobernard New Jack

your body releases endorphins when you do certain stuff that makes you happy.