Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Daniel Pearl

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by shameless self promotion, Jun 10, 2002.

1. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

2. deadlydnut

deadlydnut Guest

I hate everything so much right now, I feel like eating tommato soup after watching that..

3. oY!GevalT!

oY!GevalT! Guest

yea.. fuck all this pro-palestine bullshit. the only thing palestine wants is to destroy jews. how the fuck can people call for israel to deoccupy palestine if they constantly kill innocent civilians. this is fucked up logic.

fuck pakistan. fuck india. if it were up to me, i say we either do one of two things:
    1. leave everything alone and stop interfering. let them have their damn dirty "holy war"
    2. regulate their fucking asses. kill any and all terrorists. control their government and impose strict STRICT rules.

whatever . what do i know?
    sometimes the world is so stupid i just stop caring.

4. imported_grim540

imported_grim540 Member

I am sick.

I am sick of your gods.
    I am sick of your flags.
    I have seen power of faith.

5. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

who cares , its his own life , and if he chooses to live it this way than its his choice , and im sure he's more than paying for it in whatever disgusting prision theyve got him in .

6. cobra_clutch

cobra_clutch Junior Member

I'm sick of people killing other people because of their beliefs.
    That's taking it too far. Believe what you want; just don't push
    it on me, and I'm cool with it.