<-----------DANCE-PARTY------------->

Guest uncle-boy

Guest uncle-boy
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest uncle-boy
Guest uncle-boy
Guest uncle-boy
Guest Dr. Drew

everyone's just sitting around. shouldn't it be a DANCE party? the females in the last DPC thread were a bit more pleasing to the eye.

Guest uncle-boy

yeah, not much dancing going on last night, sorry.:o

oh well, all you bastards need to come to hawaii and party with us!!

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by Wilt

seriously the happiest group of people...ever...i dont think we could hang out...unless you guys fed me guinness nonstop.

i think we could arrange that.:cool:

another guinness for wilt!

Guest platapie

you guys need to stop hateing and just have fun. stop sitting in your basement and looking at 12oz and just have a good time.

message from

plats aka "KING PIN NOT SO SKINNY PIUMP"

Guest platapie
Originally posted by amItoolate?

yall need to get the hell off that mini-ramp and skate that thing

you would be the one guyh a party there that trys then falls and gets splinters the size of straws stuck in your arm.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Fucking speechless... every time one of these threads comes up, my desire to visit you guys fucking triples. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by jah

ho brah, i party wid you nex time im in da islands cuz.....

my pigions a little rusty.

*shaka*

Yeah, whats with all the hawain and asian kids talking in ebonics? online they all talk like " Hey, yo mah name iz ROSIA i IZ from da ilandz of hawaii and deez r all me girlz LOLZ!"

Do they all talk like that over there, cause that would be bad, thats how they all talk like on the net, i guess they think its cool.

Guest greedy mars

WHERES THE FUCKING DANCING? dance party crew? either dance or post them chicks naked. yeah... i wouldnt have a problem if you were called . sit around and get drunk and stoned crew.. yeah.. thats what it should be..

Originally posted by suburbian bum

Yeah, whats with all the hawain and asian kids talking in ebonics? online they all talk like " Hey, yo mah name iz ROSIA i IZ from da ilandz of hawaii and deez r all me girlz LOLZ!"

Do they all talk like that over there, cause that would be bad, thats how they all talk like on the net, i guess they think its cool.

hey, dont use my post to dis hawaii fool! yes, cats talk something like that over there. its not to be cool, its just the way they talk. try go ova dere fo talk shit cuz. get one spea in da eye u fukuh! seriously though, most people cant understand unless theyve been there or lived there.

Originally posted by greedy mars

WHERES THE FUCKING DANCING? dance party crew? either dance or post them chicks naked. yeah... i wouldnt have a problem if you were called . sit around and get drunk and stoned crew.. yeah.. thats what it should be..

shit, act like you know greedy! people get down at hawaii parties! not all of them. some are just get togethers where folks go and kick it, but most are off hte chain!

Guest Dr. Drew
Originally posted by suburbian bum

yes they talk like that in hawaii. No, its not supposed to be ebonics. It is it's own form of a Creole language that evolved on its own in hawaii. do they think it's cool? thats irrelevant because it's cultural identity. hawaii has a unique culture, and these people who talk like that are just identifying with thier own culture.

stop hating, you sound ignorant.

Guest uncle-boy

gonna try get some more DPC flix tonite.

and please believe this time there should be some damn DANCING!!!

cheeeeeee-heeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Archived