DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION

PROCESS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the people i see playin ddr are fuckin nerdy as fuck. who rolls into put-put golf with like $30 worth of tokens, a huge ass water bottle and like 2 towles to wipe the sweat off of em. some even bring an extra Tshirt. fat shits need to stay at home and play their gameboys!!!

Every couple of years I upgrade my computer and read through some computer forums for a couple of weeks to get a general idea of current hardware, problems, and so on. The last time I was checking in on this I went to the general discussion area of Ars-Technica for some reason, and found an army of goddamn fatassed social rejects whining about how fat they were and how they didn't want to excercise because it was embarassing. The common advice to them was to try Dance Dance Revolution, because it would help them lose weight and gain "dance skills". I wanted to stay around there and berate them endlessly but trying to get a real world opinion into a computer fag circlejerk is like trying to snort a line of coke off a hooker in a moving convertible: not worth the effort.

I played ddr a couple of times at an arcade when it first came out. I couldn't stand having some little asian 22 year old guy who spent hundreds of dollars practicing this game try to face off with me and run his mouth when I decided I wasn't going to be anywhere near as lame as him. As it turned out, the guy had about 20 groupies surround him while he challenged everyone that walked by.

Really, you gain no dance skills from this game, you look like an asshat when you're playing it, and if you really think it's better exercise to do this than go for a damn walk, which is free, then you're way too much of a fucktard to go on living... End of story...

Originally posted by DiaperBaby@Aug 14 2005, 12:25 PM

I played ddr a couple of times at an arcade when it first came out. I couldn't stand having some little asian 22 year old guy who spent hundreds of dollars practicing this game try to face off with me and run his mouth when I decided I wasn't going to be anywhere near as lame as him. As it turned out, the guy had about 20 groupies surround him while he challenged everyone that walked by.

Really, you gain no dance skills from this game, you look like an asshat when you're playing it, and if you really think it's better exercise to do this than go for a damn walk, which is free, then you're way too much of a fucktard to go on living... End of story...

WORD!!!!!!!! yeah my sisters got that dance mat shit, fuck that. its so hard...when she beats me at it i hit her as hard as i can in the face, fucking bitch.