DAMN..........!

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"Females are in type, the ever flowing stream of uncleanness, with a secret river of sin, that pollutes whatever it touches.

Queers are effeminate, deviant, HIV positive, Aids infected, plague carrying man devils.

When men look upon the females ample soft BREAST, it is with happiness and should be.

Girls sexually snare men by putting sexual messages, and pictures on tight fitting T-shirts to bring attention to their TEATS, and awaken within man adultery, and fornication."

I can't believe he said teats.

I can't believe people like this still exist.

Women wearing pants is to God a whore look that will burn women in hellfire, if they continue wearing them.

Women wearing lesbian looking pants do not look modest or bashful, but like perverted whores.

How many of you laughing church fools have healed the sick?

//blown away

Originally posted by mackfatsoe@Mar 8 2005, 05:16 AM

Women wearing lesbian looking pants do not look modest or bashful, but like perverted whores.

what exactly are 'lesbian looking pants' ?

Mens pants on a woman? Jeans? Bondage Trousers?

hahahaha...snapz!

God is not a Pimp, or in the Pimping business.

1PE 3:4 In a church service to eliminate devilish confusion, women must stay in the background.

This means, no screaming, screeching, hollering, shouting in tongues, and dancing.

These physical gyrations, and other female outbursts in mixed crowds, are inspired by the Devil to disrupt Gods worship service.

-----------

I'd love to see this guy freak the fuck out in a southern baptist

church where all the women are up singing and dancing around.

:eek:

this one if pure fucked up!!!

• SON 8:2 I would lead you, and bring thee into my mother's house, which would instruct me: I would cause you to drink of SPICED WINE of the JUICE of my POMEGRANATE.

To learn the art of sex young girls, and their lover should let the girl’s mother teach them in the ways of sexual intercourse.

Only then would she feel ready for a man to drink (cunnilingus) the SPICED WINE of the JUICE (sweet vaginal moisture,) of her POMEGRANATE (as the this pomegranate is filled with seeds, so are the woman’s ovaries filled with eggs.)