Damn...

Guest imported_Tesseract

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

Hahaha, what pisses me even more is that i can drive....in my 5 years of driving its the first time i damage a car and both incidents where done in such a stupid and bad luck kind of way that i feel i should just stay home for the rest of the week

Guest imported_Tesseract

The initial thread was going to be the story but i got really bored in the middle so i kept it minimal..godamn those mediterranean noons

I'll report back when i feel more awake

ya i got in a fender bender on tuesday. it wasnt even a fender bender the lady had 2 scratches on her bumper from the screws on my license plate. she fucking stopped in the middle of the rotary and felt a tiny bump as i took my foot off the brake. she comes out of her car and started mumbling in broken english. me, being the fine gentleman that i am, tried to be nice and apologised for the accident which wasnt my fault at all. then the stupid bitch mumbled something about speeding and how she felt a big bump and i almost lost it. i retorted with telling her that shes a fucking idiot for stopping in a rotary and i didnt even have my foot on the gas. so now im expecting a call from her to see how much itll take to repair 2 seperate scrapes which add upp to about the size of a dime....fucking old bitch....meh...

Originally posted by BUCK FUSH

ya i got in a fender bender on tuesday. it wasnt even a fender bender the lady had 2 scratches on her bumper from the screws on my license plate. she fucking stopped in the middle of the rotary and felt a tiny bump as i took my foot off the brake. she comes out of her car and started mumbling in broken english. me, being the fine gentleman that i am, tried to be nice and apologised for the accident which wasnt my fault at all. then the stupid bitch mumbled something about speeding and how she felt a big bump and i almost lost it. i retorted with telling her that shes a fucking idiot for stopping in a rotary and i didnt even have my foot on the gas. so now im expecting a call from her to see how much itll take to repair 2 seperate scrapes which add upp to about the size of a dime....fucking old bitch....meh...

u know they can't just repair/touch up those two scratches alone right?

if any damage/scratches on a bumper is made, the repair shop has to

completely paint the whole bumper, not just the little section that was

damaged.... so its not going to add up to a dime, its really going to cost

u a couple bills (100's)..... sorry to break it to you

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by 23578

i guess you didn't get the cooper mini after all.

no, but last night i fuckin smashed one hard:D

Guest imported_Tesseract

No injuries at all, they only things that got hurt and didnt deserve it where 3 cars and my pocket...RIP pocket

tess, i've got a couple extra pairs of jeans. i can fedex them over to you, if it'll help you settle out of court.

;)

how are things like that handled over there? do you guys have insurance, and law suits over accidents and stuff there?

(that isn't me being ignorant like the levis thing, it's an honest question)

Guest imported_Tesseract

yeah, insurances, law suits exist and they're all against me

thank god you know we have cars around here:D

Originally posted by LENS

Key....my computer doesn't have a DVD rom. Hurry!

the many discs are with me and I'll load them up today or tomorrow.

it's going to be totally worth the wait.

please believe!

Guest imported_El Mamerro

That blows, dude...

So wait, you messed up your chariot or what? Are the horses OK too?

Originally posted by sarcasm

u know they can't just repair/touch up those two scratches alone right?

if any damage/scratches on a bumper is made, the repair shop has to

completely paint the whole bumper, not just the little section that was

damaged.... so its not going to add up to a dime, its really going to cost

u a couple bills (100's)..... sorry to break it to you

it was a 2003 caddy deville ( ya i know no shit i hit an old lady) hopefully theyll just slap some paint on that bitch or else i might feel neckpains coming on knawmsayin.

Yea well, i haven't gone to court for my criminial arrest nore my accident yet....since i was a passanger in the car and it was other persons fault for doin 48 mph threw a stop sign i will be getting paid...plus i got injurys in wich i cant go to work as well....it hurts and sucks like a muthafucker but im gettin paid out the ass...buy myself my own damn car...