Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

damn,whats that one games name?????kinda wanna know quick...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ET one, Jul 3, 2002.

1. ET one

ET one Junior Member

i been stumped for like two hours so you guys are my last hope.i wanna know the name of a board game/movie that came out a long time ago.it was a board game that you were suppose to play in the dark with the movie on that came along with it.on the tape it was a scary old man that would pop up once in a while and had a timer on the screen.you had an hour to play.you would have to go through out the whole board back and front collecting your color keys.it had like 5 diffrent characters you can choose from....anybody have a clue what im talking about?its pretty old:confused:

2. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

nightmare the video board game

3. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

DING DING!

4. ET one

ET one Junior Member

ahhh,there we go.thanks alot.i knew someone from this place could help me.12ounce users know everything:)

5. test pattern

test pattern Elite Member

I remember that game...

6. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

I have like 5 of the expansion packs in this one room........

7. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

I wanted it when I was young... but I didn't even have a VCR untill I was 16... so no Nightmare for me!

8. Canadiano

Canadiano Guest

remember the staring contest? shit was funny.

9. ET one

ET one Junior Member

try having one when trippin off acid with only a little bit of light in the room.the other persons face will look like its transforming:eek: