DAMN VIRGINS

fearthesear

alright so last night for the second night in a row my finger got more play than me i have been fiending for some virgin and come to find out there are nott too many and the ones i do get with freak out when it comes to dick they think theyre gonna get pregnant or what not and i have had bllueballs ever since i mean does this shit only happen to me or what the fuck?!?>!?!?!........

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dude, you just got to go slow with virgins :literally: (I know thats gross but..) I've deflowered three myself and it takes time and patience and a lot of reasurring talk on your part..

also, use a condom..once you've proven yourself and she trusts you, you won't need it..but in all seriousness..its the smart move the first couple of times you with a girl anyway..

Originally posted by I.C.Shadow@Feb 28 2006, 04:42 AM

Maybe they are offended by your grammar and only pull the V card as to not hurt your feelings.

Co-signed!!

Can you say "Run-On Sentence"?

And if she hasn't put out for this long for anyone else, you had better have that game

up..Because more than likely, she wasn't looking to do it for you.

Short of using the "But I love you!" go ahead and pull out all the stops.

*edit* what the fuck? she won't at least settle for giving dome? You must be doing something wrong.