Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

damn that was close

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by mapo wc, Feb 25, 2002.

1. mapo wc

mapo wc Elite Member

i havent bombed much lately. so as i was leaving the park, i realize I have two of those 3oz cans in my car. im like fuck it, its dark, i dont see any workers, ill go tag the dumpster just for kicks. at this park, theres a trailor type thing for the people who work there. i see the light on, and can kinda make out a person moving around, but its about 75 yards from there to the dumpster. on the other side theres a little girls soccer game. i figured it was kinda risky because if any soccer mom or dad saw me theyd be yellin as loud as they could about the little hoodlum vandalizing the beautiful dumpster. But the bleachers are set so that their back is to me, and at a bad angle, plus the dumpster is in a dark corner of the parking lot. so just in case a soccer mom/dad comes out of nowhere..i put the can in the waistband of my shorts, grab some shit from my car to throw out to make it look legit. so I walk over to the dumpster, im looking around for awhile, because im pretty paranoid since im still a toy (at least i admit it) and havent hit anything anyone would see AKA no risk involved. so im looking around, coast is clear, i throw my bag of trash in the dumpster, take the top off the can, put my finger on the stock tip, and out of motherfucking nowhere a park worker is walking toward me on the other side of the soccer field. i immediately put my can at an angle behind the dumpster where he couldnt see it, but im pretty sure he saw the can, so i just throw it in the dumpster as well. i start to walk away and the guy is staring at me with a look like 'i know what youre up to' - or maybe i was just paranoid. it was fucking close because had i started spraying he'd have evidence against me, and i couldnt run because my car was right there with the door open and if i hopped in the car he'd write down my license plate. fuck i was lucky.

anyone got similar stories? not necessarily chases, just ones similar to this.

2. cmeup

cmeup Veteran Member

:rolleyes: woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

that was soooooooooo scary man. your lucky to be alive yo.

dam, them dumpsters are like hittin' a 73 floor up rooftop.. pretty much impossible...nawmean?

:rolleyes:

3. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Those dumpster's are pretty nice. :king:

4. blood as ink

blood as ink Guest

dumpsterdumpster.

i was doing a throwie on a dumpster once and out of nowhere this crazy homeless guy jumps out of the dumpster and screams "ah what are you doing??? "...i fell down and screamed and then got up and ran...it scared the crap out me.

5. mosluggo

mosluggo Elite Member

Why even bother going to that much trouble? I would've socked that park worker if he tried doing anything.

6. destroyall

destroyall New Jack

here is a good rule for all rookies...dont park next to or near a spot that you are going to paint. think about it. its not the smartest idea. park a few blocks away and you will be thankful for it.

7. WaRP

WaRP New Jack

wooooooow

If your balls were sweating that bad after such a miniscule incident you better get out or suck it up cause it'll get crazy, and that's the best part of it all.

8. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

I think the reason Mapo was parked there was not because he was gonna write on the dumpster or anything else for that matter. He was already there remembered he had a couple 3oz cans and decided to do it. Why should he park a few blocks away to hit a dumpster and a few other spots. I think it was a spur of the moment type thing.

9. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Fres-Yes? does anyone else in Fres-No call it that? Off topic but just noticed it.

10. mapo wc

mapo wc Elite Member

i know this isnt some extreme story or anything. but it shook me up because it was pretty much the only close encounter ive ever had.
    mostly i was just tryin to get people to share their similar stories.

11. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

i must admit this wasnt a very exiting story , but that kinda shit happens all the time , you think youre all cool , then outta nowhere somebody just appears and you gotta run or make a bad excuse or some shit , annoying.