Damn that T.V fucks up my head

BIG T

so i fell asleep last night with the T.V on like i always do... however instead of leaving it on the history channel like normal(cause that shit lets me sleep good and learn all types of intersting fact at the same time), i feel asleep with it on some movie channel or some shit... man i started having crazy fucking dreams, woke up all like:eek:" what the fuck"!!.... so i look over at my picture box and it some fucking "Childs Play" movie on. i never in the world knew that the little motherfucker chuckie scared me so bad... i'm telling you.

ps. i have no idea what the point to this is!:D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Canadiano

up in Canada, we have a show on the History Channel called History Bites. It's a comedy, and mad headz on the show are from Second City. Great show. Talks about how things would be covered if there was TV all through the history of civilization. By the way, Civ III is a bomb game.

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

i strongly believe what you hear impacts your dreams and your overall sleeping status.

Its true...when i was a little tyke i slept with a fan on all the time...now when i sleep i usually have a fan on somthin about the sound lets me sleep easy...

Archived