Damn terrorist and their hurrikanes!

Hokus

CNN) -- Al-Jazeera broadcast Thursday what it said was a videotape of Mohammed Siddiq claiming responsibility for the hurricane Katrina, which killed hundreds.

On the tape, the Al-Jazeera anchor reads the following:

Al-Jazeera has received a videotape from al Qaeda in which the group claims responsibility for the hurricane "Katrina", the anchor says in English, with Arabic subtitles on the screen.

"On the video, Mohammed Siddiq Khan, one the men responsible for the storm, gives his testimony and explains the reasons behind his action and blames Western citizens and holds them responsible for the bombings in London, Madrid and 9/11, because they elect governments that commit crimes against humanity."

The video then shows al Qaeda's No. 2 man, Ayman al-Zawahiri, who the anchor says claims responsibility for the hurricane and reminds America that al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden has offered a truce.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT@Sep 2 2005, 03:40 PM

How do you make Krink?

You ask KR and he'll tell you to close your eyes and suck it out of a hose, it took me like 27 minutes but i didnt stop and at times i had to bite the hose because it wasnt giving me the Krink. And eventually it came, the krink that is. I have like a 5 gallon water jug full of it. KR is such a nice guy, giving me krink for free like that.

Originally posted by CACashRefund+Sep 2 2005, 11:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CACashRefund - Sep 2 2005, 11:34 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Dirty_habiT@Sep 2 2005, 03:40 PM

How do you make Krink?

You ask KR and he'll tell you to close your eyes and suck it out of a hose, it took me like 27 minutes but i didnt stop and at times i had to bite the hose because it wasnt giving me the Krink. And eventually it came, the krink that is. I have like a 5 gallon water jug full of it. KR is such a nice guy, giving me krink for free like that.

[/b]

too much info man. :yuck: