damn rain

nick5542

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if i make big plans to go painting, the rain won't stop me. yeah it does make pieces, etc look like shit and you get wet as hell from point a to point b but what does a little water hurt? but yes...fuck the rain.

ehe

I'm going bombing tonight and its snowing like a bitch, is supposed to for the rest of the day...Just find a under bridge spot.

lol

wtf were you using krylon? get some rusto for harsh weather hit, and I'll kill you if you say "TOGGING" again....

basically..the targets for night bombing in the rain are:

brick walls

stone walls

un painted wood (fences) all this shit absorbs paint pretty good...ive rocked fills in the rain on wooden fences and the shit will stick fairly good

things you cant hit in the rain

trucks

painted walls

• 2 weeks later...

Re: ehe

...Just find a under bridge spot.

That's what i usually do when i'm at school and it startes raining i just go under a bridge and bomb. but all the bridges around here suck soi'm pretty much fucked when it rains.

Guest eessee

rain rain go away blow a writer another day... i hate rain but u should use bug spray and u can only see it when it rains.....its cheap and u always have some but there is nothing else to do..... i hate rain it really blows me...... damn clouds :mad:

Archived