Damn Obese People

gatita

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

COMFORT ISSUES

A regular toilet has a terribly small seat. This creates very uncomfortable pressure points, consequently producing numbness in the legs and thighs from lack of proper blood flow.

ooookay

if you're so fat that when you take a shit you're losing feeling in your legs..... kill yourself.

i guess the upside is they make the sexy people look even better.

obese children is what really scares me.

christina.jpg

"A California woman whose 13-year-old daughter Christina weighed 680 pounds when she died of congestive heart failure in 1996 was found guilty Friday of misdemeanor child abuse."

**if i ever top 200 lbs, kill me

When i was in high school, some fat girl keeled over and died of a heart attack in the hallway on her way to class. She was huge. She was like 17-18 at the time.

I think fat people should be forced to shit for 3-4 hours a day. Maybe they'll lose weight. At least they can't eat when they're locked in the bathroom.

Originally posted by Old Growth@Mar 16 2005, 05:24 PM

At least they can't eat when they're locked in the bathroom.

fat people will eat anywhere.

please believe there's some cheetos stashed in the bathroom.

I cant get how they let themselves balloon into masses of blubber . Thats just gross . I can understand the person who go through a lazy spell or has two jobs or something and gains 30 pounds . Or even old ppl that have beer bellies and mother types that just arent small anymore. But i cant get how obese ppl dont DO SOMETHING about their own weight problems . I know if i saw myself getting like that id turn shit around in a heartbeat because id WANT to .

If I was fat to the point of needing to buy 2 seats on the airplane,

please believe I'd be demanding 2 meals, 2 heaphones, 2 pillow and 2 bags of penuts!

Guest platapie
Originally posted by <KEY3>@Mar 16 2005, 11:17 PM

If I was fat to the point of needing to buy 2 seats on the airplane,

please believe I'd be demanding 2 meals, 2 heaphones, 2 pillow and 2 bags of penuts!

buahahah so true

fat people do get special catering. i remember i was taking a flight from tokyo to l.a., which was a 10 hour flight. and it was one of those rare occassions where you have one of those middle rows where you get to the whole row to yourself and get to lay down and sleep. before we took of, the flight attendent ask me to move so two fat australian ladies could sit down and take two seats each. i had to move and go cramp up with a bunch of other people.

Im not busting on fat people, I cant say they are ALL lazy, but what I can say is, if it gets to the point where your ass needs a BIGGER TOILET to sit on, go fucking lose some damn weight. Its fucking hard, it sucks, BUT GO LOSE SOME GOD DAMN WEIGHT.

The toilets should come wiht a piece of paper that reads "Hi, youve just wasted $500 on this toilet, when you could have used that money towards a gym membership and perhaps a nutritionist. Thanks asshole."

Okay. Im calm now.

Originally posted by Theodore Huxtable@Mar 16 2005, 07:05 PM

fat people do get special catering. i remember i was taking a flight from tokyo to l.a., which was a 10 hour flight. and it was one of those rare occassions where you have one of those middle rows where you get to the whole row to yourself and get to lay down and sleep. before we took of, the flight attendent ask me to move so two fat australian ladies could sit down and take two seats each. i had to move and go cramp up with a bunch of other people.

Apparently airlines are having to buy more fuel because they have a hard time getting off the ground with all of the fat people on board.

Are NTSB reports going to say that a 747 crashed because some fat ass sat in the front of the plane?

Originally posted by ElectricitySucks@Mar 16 2005, 01:47 PM

"A regular toilet has a terribly small seat. This creates very uncomfortable pressure points, consequently producing numbness in the legs and thighs from lack of proper blood flow."

lack of proper blood flow? does is take 4 hours for a fat person to shit everyday?

and more importantly...i think its the hardened arteries from being so fat that causes the numbess...that and a fatty liver that no longer takes shit from your body....mmmm diabetes....

...i have no sympathy for big people...and especially those fat kids..."stop playin video games and go the fuck outside and run around you lazy bitch!"...

...the worst part is that fat people still procreate...mostly with other fat people...but when they breed with regulars and fuck up the whole genetic evolution thing, that's what pisses me off...

Soon it'll be acceptable to be morbidly obese. I'm calling it right now; the media is going to get smart on marketing being obese as an 'okay' thing. People have less shame in being fat, people have no shame in feeding their fat faces.

Either that or it'll go in the exact opposite direction and being healthy will start to be important like it is in other countries; but I doubt that shit.

HOLY

SHIT..

http://greatjohn.com/photogallery.html

it's like the H2 of TOILETS..

on a serious note, i knew this obese woman (400 lbs+) who would break every toilet she'd sit on.. it makes me really angry to know that people will go break other people's shit with no remorse, and not do anything about their weight problem..

today i saw this obese woman picking her 20 month old baby at the daycare.. she was literally too lazy to put the baby in a carseat and let the child stand on the front seat as she drove off..

it's really fucking pathetic.

anyone ever watch the documentary "supersize me"

they brought up a really really intresting point..

why is it socially acceptable to criticize a smoker-- telling them that smoking will kill them

when

it is NOT socially acceptable to tell a morbidly obese person that eating is going to kill them

??????