damn long island and damn their ice tea even more!

I'm never taking my best friend out to get drunk again. Everytime we get drunk she stirs up some drama and somehow I get put in the middle of it. Then I spend the rest of the night listening to her appologizing for it... half crying 'oh baby, i'm so sorry. you're my girl. i love you so much. i always put you in this shit' then half yelling 'i fucking hate that shit, fucking drama, i'm gonna kick (insert random name here)'s ass. NO, FUCK THEM for putting you in the middle of that shit'. I've had people coming up to us at bars trying to seperate us, because in the midst of her drunken rage she starts talking shit so loud and obnoxious people think she's trying to fight ME. I just have to stand there all confused and annoyed while she's venting her ass off spitting in my face and shouting obscenities trying to comfort her and calm her down to no avail.

Why do people get drunk and try to stir shit up? When I get drunk I just wanna dance, laugh and hang out with my friends and not give a shit about anything or anyone for one night.. I don't think that's too much to ask... but maybe some of you are violent drunks and can explain this to me.. what is it about alcohol that makes anybody want to fight and stir up drama?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Can you sign my book???

Step #1...First go to the liquor store, and get a big ol bottle of Wild Turkey...101 proof, none of that 80 shit...Oh and a bottle of sour mix...

Step #2...Go to 7-11 and get the biggest cup you can get, fill it up with ice all the way...

Step #3...Walk past the nice immigrant out the door...Cause your not payin for a f'in cup of ice...

Step #4...Pretty obvious, go find a chill spot, and pour the whiskey in first!!!Very important...It doesnt mix properly the other way around...Pour it up about 3/4 of the way...Then the sour mix...

Put top on and insert straw...Now you have something for modern day life in the city...With cops cracking down on drinking in public, its perfect...Not to mention it'll get you f'in tossed after one, and it tastes alot better than olde englishe...Put three heads on a bottle and it can fit into any college, or working mans budget...

Then, try not to start fights...But with this formula, sorry it aint that easy....

Re: this is very not true...

Originally posted by cmeup

thats not true at all, i have violent thoguths, a horrible temper and all that, but im cool as hell when im getting my sips on.

need a new hypothesis.

ibteaserrrrr

true true, there are exceptions to everything, though i can only talk from my own experiences. maybe it has to do with what people want to be, some people think they are UFC fighters while drunk... mostly it appllies to jocks

I feel you pain "tow up from tha flow up!" Personally I always have to be the friend who keeps the peace. Unles of course Im drunk, then I just giggle. But back to what seeking said. What do you think. I can arrange that kind of set up if it will help you two have a better bond.

Conciously thinking about everyone else<---

Re: Re: this is very not true...

Originally posted by Step8

true true, there are exceptions to everything, though i can only talk from my own experiences. maybe it has to do with what people want to be, some people think they are UFC fighters while drunk... mostly it appllies to jocks

some guy tried to start a fight at a party with me a few nights back because he said I ws checking out his girl...I was...While the guy was yelling at me a friend of mine busted him in he back of the head with a beer bottle. I yelled at my friend for using a full bottle and wasting a beer.

Archived