Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

damn long island and damn their ice tea even more!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by tow up from tha flow up !, Oct 21, 2001.

1. tow up from tha flow up !

tow up from tha flow up ! Member

I'm never taking my best friend out to get drunk again. Everytime we get drunk she stirs up some drama and somehow I get put in the middle of it. Then I spend the rest of the night listening to her appologizing for it... half crying 'oh baby, i'm so sorry. you're my girl. i love you so much. i always put you in this shit' then half yelling 'i fucking hate that shit, fucking drama, i'm gonna kick (insert random name here)'s ass. NO, FUCK THEM for putting you in the middle of that shit'. I've had people coming up to us at bars trying to seperate us, because in the midst of her drunken rage she starts talking shit so loud and obnoxious people think she's trying to fight ME. I just have to stand there all confused and annoyed while she's venting her ass off spitting in my face and shouting obscenities trying to comfort her and calm her down to no avail.

Why do people get drunk and try to stir shit up? When I get drunk I just wanna dance, laugh and hang out with my friends and not give a shit about anything or anyone for one night.. I don't think that's too much to ask... but maybe some of you are violent drunks and can explain this to me.. what is it about alcohol that makes anybody want to fight and stir up drama?

2. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

i dont know, but if you were at my house, in my shower, sharing a strawberry scented loofah, no one would have been yelling at you...

seeking/unscrupulously stated

3. The Helacious Dr. Dazzle

The Helacious Dr. Dazzle Member

Werd. When I'm drunk I just wanna sit around, laugh, and drink some more. I like watching people who get all angry and try to fight people though. The best is when they get their asses whooped.

4. tow up from tha flow up !

The worst is when their best friend gets her ass whooped for trying to break that shit up. :(

5. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

ok...really guys...your making everyone uncomfortable...

6. Step #1...First go to the liquor store, and get a big ol bottle of Wild Turkey...101 proof, none of that 80 shit...Oh and a bottle of sour mix...
    Step #2...Go to 7-11 and get the biggest cup you can get, fill it up with ice all the way...
    Step #3...Walk past the nice immigrant out the door...Cause your not payin for a f'in cup of ice...
    Step #4...Pretty obvious, go find a chill spot, and pour the whiskey in first!!!Very important...It doesnt mix properly the other way around...Pour it up about 3/4 of the way...Then the sour mix...
    Put top on and insert straw...Now you have something for modern day life in the city...With cops cracking down on drinking in public, its perfect...Not to mention it'll get you f'in tossed after one, and it tastes alot better than olde englishe...Put three heads on a bottle and it can fit into any college, or working mans budget...
    Then, try not to start fights...But with this formula, sorry it aint that easy....

7. dr. frink one

dr. frink one Elite Member

8. tow up from tha flow up !

Sorry boogie, didn't mean to move in on your man... :p

9. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

ooooooooohhhhh....burn!!!!

10. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

hahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahaha...holy shit..you guys are fucking hilarious..

11. podrido

podrido Veteran Member

yeah drunken rage lol

12. Step8

Step8 Senior Member

i've said it before, i'll say it again, Alcohol is a violent drug. Some people it effects worse then others, i think its those people that have violent tendencies to begin with.

13. inkjunkie34

inkjunkie34 Senior Member

home wrecker

14. Step8

Step8 Senior Member

Re: this is very not true...

true true, there are exceptions to everything, though i can only talk from my own experiences. maybe it has to do with what people want to be, some people think they are UFC fighters while drunk... mostly it appllies to jocks

15. CATS

CATS Senior Member

I feel you pain "tow up from tha flow up!" Personally I always have to be the friend who keeps the peace. Unles of course Im drunk, then I just giggle. But back to what seeking said. What do you think. I can arrange that kind of set up if it will help you two have a better bond.

Conciously thinking about everyone else<---