Damn. It's been a while...

THE ORIGINAL POPGUNWAR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha all these fuckin kenny g ass train geeks who listen to jedi mind tricks or shit like that. i remember why i left this in the first place. the hawaiian dance loonies and latenight aussie fashion fruits are the glue that holds the ship together. i saw some trains once. but i dont remember. im not gonna talk about drugs though. im too clever. i used to do drugs. i still do. but i used to, too.

pushup swimwear homosexual posse 2005. girls love boys who love boys who love girls who are boys who dont know what the hell is goin on. shamballa niggas. shine on bro. i gotta get some new pink socks to go with my metro card. whoooo weee.

Last time all I asked for was a bus ticket and a place to stay to kick this dudes ass, none of you came through.Gliko offered me some gum and a Raw Deal tape,Seeks said he'd drive me and let me steal the paint for us to use on our trip, which seemed like a shitty deal cause Canada is far and thats alot of paint.

THIS TIME I want a plane ticket and atleast a 2 and half star hotel assholes,you fucked up last time not letting me do this!

i drop money down now get that money girl.

i drop money down now get that money girl.

i have the original IWEARPINKSHIRTS picture in my wallet. someday, maybe i'll scan it again.

oh yeah.... i surf now. ha. east coast digital fart 2foot wave bullshit.

whats your name blackass im a tame wackass. make his beard grow!

you wouldnt recognize me in my cowboy boots and my new richard greico beat jammin big man monroe mustachio guido steelo.