Damn... It was just one of those days.

LivinDigital

Lastnight was fuckin awesome, peaking on a weeklong binge, hooking up with a hot ass 34yr old just to passout at 10am... and wake up....

today...

overslept till 6pm... freaked out and grabbed cellphone and called local skateshop to be informed that i missed the deadline to email my design that was going to be printed for an artist series real skateboards deck. i missed the deadline by 1 hour.

fuck.

depressed all day... morphine and coke doesnt help.

finally leave the house at 10:30 pm and go up to boulder... went to a chill bar called rhumba where i downed some more vicodins, some e, and 3 jack and cokes. (chainsmoking)... meet up with my younger brother and our good friend, dan... then met up with local cool guy, (on here he's known as buckethead) and his girlfriend...

we go to house party that is fuckin insane. outta my head having fun listening to my friends band ( www.gracegalerock.com ) play really loud music, smiling and talking to hot indie rock girls...decide to leave the houseparty to run up to the store and grab a gatorade.

on the way there... not paying attention rocking out to some 80s jams and counting out rocks of coke while i was driving... looked down then up in a split seccond and rear ended my brothers car HARD. coke goes flying all over, my brothers friend who is in my passenger seat slams into the windshield headfirst and my brother did the same in his car (slammed his head). jump out to realize i fucked up his car bad and the damage is going to cost about $3000.00 .... so we're outside and he's flipping out making a scene and my dumbass is trying to open the door but im too fucked up to do it, so he gets in the car and speeds off (tons of bystanders are watching this from the street) and i manage my way back into my car and chase after him.

we finally meet up at 7-11, jump out and i try to calm him down by handing him $900.00 cash. he's still flipping out... ENTER: POLICE.

4 cop cars roll up to the 7-11 after a bystander called in a hit n run... so the cops are grilling us trying to find out what the fuck was going on. meanwhile we're all stressing because we had enough illegal shit and illicit drugs on us to put is in jail for fuckin years. finally the cops decide that dan was driving and it was an accident (we made up a quick lie because i was obviouslly intoxicated) so we lucked out... went back to the house party... tried to chill out by taking more drugs, and after hours of relaxing... finally headed home.

now im sitting here thinking about how much this day fuckin sucked and NO amount of drugs in the world can cure it. it seems impossible to o.d. for me, and im just amazed that with the combo of chemicals in my body that im not dead. fuck.

well... that was shitty... i wanna hear if you have any really shitty stories about your night tonight.

fuck.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

now i dont want to be a dickhead digital but tell me if this is wrong or not...

1. you come on here looking for advice to get clean from being addicted to oxycontin

2. your next story tells of how you are now taking methadone, yet another drug, to get clean from oxy

3. this story is full of lurid tales of idiotic car crashes and almost going to jail and near killing someone because you are doing coke, morphine, and drinking booze

PLEASE DO NOT COME HERE ASKING FOR ADVICE ANYMORE BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY YOU DO NOT WANT IT.

PEOPLE ONLY GET CLEAN BY HELPING THEMSELVES, NOT BY COMING ON SOME WEB FORUM AND TELLING YOUR COOL FUCKED UP DRUG STORIES ONE DAY THEN COMPLAINING THE NEXT OF HOW YOU CANT/WANT TO STOP DOING DRUGS.

i am sure most people on this board have many drug induced hunter s. thompson type of stories to tell. shit, i still do. i like to read about peoples crazy ass nites, but you my friend admitted yourself you are an addict and need help. im just trying to help you out and drop my two cents. take it or leave it pal.

^^ I didn't wanna say that... but every single

post dude makes is about drugs. Well, that or

clothes..

No offense Digital.. I know you could give a fuck

anyway.. but you're slowly sounding more and

more like my friend's older, smacked, benzoed,

coked, and pilled out 6'4" 130lb brother...

He wrecked plenty of his family's shit after he

ran out of his own.

Just tell me you don't have a bib-shirt for

smoking while you're zooted...

Originally posted by GamblersGrin

i like to read about peoples crazy ass nites, but you my friend admitted yourself you are an addict and need help. im just trying to help you out and drop my two cents. take it or leave it pal.

I think he just wants attention. Watch, just tell him he doesn't have a real drug problem and he will come back and argue about all the drugs he has done. He likes to hear that he's an "addict". He think it's makes him cool.

I can't believe some of you actually feel "sorry" for this guy. I would in no shape or form help someone that brags about their drug addiction because they obviously don't want to be helped at all. He made his own bed and he needs to lie in it.

its all entertaining to me. the fact that he can hand $900 without batting an eyelid means this guy has things undercontrol...a junky would be selling his family's tv to get a hit. and look at the photo of him, does he look at all like a junkys you know? id say dude is a recreational drug user thats going out of control thats about it. And seriously, when you are able to live like a super yuppie without a job coming from a middle class family you too will also know will also always be so stocked from the comeups you will need to share.

I'm awaiting replies commenting on my jocking.

f.bastard (in the know)

what im sayin though f.bastard is that dude came out on a friggin web forum of all places to look for help for his addiction, and that is what he called he called it himself. i just dont get how one day hes comin on here beggin for help and the next day being all glamorama about his drug use. and dude is more than recreational with it...getting high on all that shit everyday all day is more like a bad fuckin hobby homeboy. dude knows hes an addict, we know hes an addict. i just think people here are givin up on dudes cause bc he obviosly does not want the help he himself asked for. and thats what he gets.

and as far as handin over $900 like it was nothing, shiiiiiittt man, when i was a dope user, and i was hardcore for four years, i was gettin paid like a mofo with them college refund checks every semester. my semester was all paid for and they gave me $3000 to do what with, i bought fuckin drugs like they were the last ones on earth. i didnt have a job either yet was able to maintain a pretty lofty drug habit daily.

and besides, just bc you dont have a job and have a lot of money, that makes it cool to wreck your life up w/ drugs. i mean, it makes it more plausable bc you dont have to get up and go to work every day like most people...but bro, an addict is an addict is an addict. dont matter if youre some dude beggin for change on the street livin out of a cardboard box to buy some rock or some wall street yuppie livin in a highrise overlookin central park and buyin rock. only difference is one showers more.

Archived