Damn it now i need to find a job.

Some1

I just got outta high school last year. Got a full time job on a loading dock with my lead guitarist to fund my drums. I had to quit my job because i wanted to go back to school for a couple of classes. So i go to sign up for classes and i cant take any of the marketing classes that I want to take because i did so bad in english and math in high school. So now i am stuck taking 2 classes to catch up and i am not taking any marketing i would like. The only thing good I got going for me is my band TENET we have been playing out every week we just played at the Webster in hartford sold 107 tickets for that and fucking rocked it. We bought a van and a trailer which we basically got for free because we paid for it from gig money. Now last night at practice we made the decision to go down to Daytona on spring break and basically play everywhere we go like right in parking lots and shit. But still now i am fucking broke and cant even afford books for school. Life sucks without a job. Where can i get a job? What should i do?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by mr.yuck

I have noticed that the business related books are waymore expensive than any other classes. Business=$100 Accounting $150 Marketing $90. Fuck is up with that shit? Be about your hustle.

Maybe for you..

My Biochemistry book was fucking $190, organic chemisty was $170 and my Macro/MicroEconomics was like $80.

Universities are fucking bank account rapists. Fuck that shit.

I love my job agency. After I got layed off from the last well payed slack office job they found me (the office closed, otherwise I would have been there forever) , they had me interviewing for jobs right away. first one was a bust, day after that they're like "hey, you didnt get that job yesterday, but we got a better one, its doing some work in insurance for a bank. you intrested?" and bam, I sign some papers, and I'm training for a new slack, better paying job without so much as an interview. shits easy. I hate the grind of applying and interviewing. if you can work office jobs go hit up a good agency...

Yea actually the buying the books sounds good because i can get most of them free from my high school marketing teach free. Most marketing companies are highering people with no college anyway if you got experience they will take you. Where can i find one of those agencies?

Originally posted by McPhoo

Maybe for you..

My Biochemistry book was fucking $190, organic chemisty was $170 and my Macro/MicroEconomics was like $80.

Universities are fucking bank account rapists. Fuck that shit.

yeah last semester psychology book $120

Algebra book $100

This semester microeconomics used $75..fucking used!

Amazon.com has them for like $5 less, which barely makes up the shipping.

Yeah something great i just found out the other day. You can use the Accounting book for accounting I and II. But not all of the campuses use the same book. Next semester they are scrapping the book that i have and going along with what the other campuses have. Im gonna end up getting back $15 when i go to sell it and dish out another $150 for the new books.

I should write college text books. What a racket.

Archived