Damn, i wanna stab some people

Overtime

i know you kids have some. What commercials piss you off. Being a non smoker(cigs or pot or anything) I can safely say that the commercials about kids running over little girls, or forgetting their swim meets because they got high are fucking retarded. Also, the truth commecrials, i mean, come on, tons of people just drop dead everyday for no reason, make that into a commercial. Huge companies are corrupt and do stupid shit all the time, not just tobacco companies, make that into a commercial.

Also, geico commercials, come on kids, be more original, have a kid shoot his friend in the face and then "people do stupid things' and then show geico, not a gecco that is stupid and tiny

yeah, my rant before bed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by onesecondple@Oct 19 2004, 11:02 PM

i know you kids have some. What commercials piss you off. Being a non smoker(cigs or pot or anything) I can safely say that the commercials about kids running over little girls, or forgetting their swim meets because they got high are fucking retarded. Also, the truth commecrials, i mean, come on, tons of people just drop dead everyday for no reason, make that into a commercial. Huge companies are corrupt and do stupid shit all the time, not just tobacco companies, make that into a commercial.

Also, geico commercials, come on kids, be more original, have a kid shoot his friend in the face and then "people do stupid things' and then show geico, not a gecco that is stupid and tiny

yeah, my rant before bed

wanna hear mine???

who's posing???

who's posing???

who's posing???

who's posing???

who's posing???

Originally posted by BlackCapAmerica+Oct 19 2004, 11:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BlackCapAmerica - Oct 19 2004, 11:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-onesecondple@Oct 19 2004, 11:10 PM

yeah, i dont get it

not suck one

[/b]

of course i dont write suck one you dumbass retard, who the fuck would put that in their profile, most the peope on here will tell you i dont write suck, damn kid, find shit out before you post stupid crap that makes you look retarded

worst commercials i seen though when i was in the military. anyone that been deployed knows. those government-sponsored commercials. they were all informational and educational. there was this wannabe rock music-video where they sing about doing your taxes, your W-2 form and your 1041. it was pretty corny.

that one commercial where the girl passes a tampon in class...and the teacher is like "I hope you have enough for the whole class" (like it's a candy bar or some stupid shit)...and she's like "enough for the girls."

I've always wanted to stab that bitch in the face...and murder the creators of that commercial.

This reminds of earlier today when i was selling one of those fancy new Stanley all purpose, knife/straight edge items to a few movie directors and smoothly slid in the line..

"this would be great to stab someone with"..

They looked at me weird and there was a creepy silence for a while....

I then proceeded to put the knife back on the table and they walked out without exchanging any further dialougue..

Originally posted by Casual T.@Oct 20 2004, 01:34 PM

worst commercials i seen though when i was in the military. anyone that been deployed knows. those government-sponsored commercials. they were all informational and educational. there was this wannabe rock music-video where they sing about doing your taxes, your W-2 form and your 1041. it was pretty corny.

Those commercials are the reason I don't watch AFN.

Originally posted by Telo@Oct 20 2004, 01:07 AM

This reminds of earlier today when i was selling one of those fancy new Stanley all purpose, knife/straight edge items to a few movie directors and smoothly slid in the line..

"this would be great to stab someone with"..

They looked at me weird and there was a creepy silence for a while....

I then proceeded to put the knife back on the table and they walked out without exchanging any further dialougue..

this is awesome, i woulda bought 399

The pot ones piss me off cus that shit is so unrealistic.

Those ones where its some poorly made commercial and its like "receive your assosciates degree in accounting, computer repair, blah blah blah."

Uhhm oh shit I know, those fucking commercials where it shows some faggot or fat black chick on the scanner and its like "the last thing I lit up was a rugby score board, I AM MY ANTI DRUG." This pisses me off the worst out of the drug ones I think.

I don't like Coors commercials either, because Coors is for pussies.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Just kidding, that one's awesome.

I get to make commercials for a living now, but it's hard to get the good ideas approved. I tried to have one where Santa Claus gets arrested for animal abuse, but no dice. Fucking pussies.