Damn, I sure am a mormon

Overtime

Damn, I sure am a moron

well, right now it is 3:07 am. I work 9am-10pm tomorrow, 9am-10pm friday, and then 9am-9pm saturday, got about 6 hours of sleep last night, and have to be up at 8, so, if i went to bed now, i would have 5 hours of sleep, what the fuck, its all the chrisiatnity webpage crap, someone send me some addy (advice) fo stayin up

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

stick a carrot up ur ass, every hour put it in an inch more, itll keep those eyes open... or if u have done this method before and carrots are too small, try a watermelon/pumpkin

Originally posted by krie

stick a carrot up ur ass, every hour put it in an inch more, itll keep those eyes open... or if u have done this method before and carrots are too small, try a watermelon/pumpkin

not so much of an idea that i will try

and gfreshsushi, those dont do shit for me, plus i dont drink carbonation

i guess ill just rock on fumes or soemthing, damn, i gotta pee

Originally posted by krie

:lol: what tha fuck is going in this picture ? haha :lol: i see two fat dudes pouring milk over some innocent ladie, whilst some freak watches? looks like some kinky shit going on :lol:

yeah, it thought they all jizzed in a cup and are pouring it on her, then, what is that guy with the coconut head?

well, i went to bad some time after 4, got up at 720, went to work at nine, was tired none of the time, crazy hyped about shit for some reason, ran all over the store, it was odd.

and again, its 12:43, and i have to work another 13 hour shift tomorrow, i need to go to bed, but will more than likely be up tiill mad late again, i get to work with the really really hot phamracist though, its crazy, she is so hott and cool, im so stoked

Archived