damn, i forgot to go to court today

Guest ArtvandaL

Guest ArtvandaL

so yeah, I woke up at 7, bright an early, been busy the whole day, when I'm about to have lunch at 2, I get the sudden urge to check what day it was for my court date. It happened to be August 6... today, at 11.00am I was like, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!!!!! then checked the calendar, then calle up a friend to be 100% sure and to ask him whatthe fuck should I do. He told me go to court right now!, so I went, and the judge had left, so I asked some paralegal lady whats gonna happen, she said I either pay $160 as cash bond, or have a warrant out for my arrest,

I', gonna go tomorrow to talk to the judge to see what she can do. so, what you guys think?

should I pay, I'm broke, or should I let the warrant go out, I think its a good idea, or should I get on my knes and cry to the judge, I think it wont work.

the charges are defacing property (graff), but I was very cooperative with the cop and didnt give any trouble, so the judge told me last time that she will drop the charges, but I'm worried she's stupid and will forget that she told me that........

-need any advice, gracias

sincereley, Mr. Fucked in the City

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

with any kind of bond, you get the cash back after the trial is worked out.

It's just because the dont trust you after your first 'failure to appear'.

pay the money, because the cost of bail affter a warrant is way more cash!

Guest platapie

my case got thrown out and i only had 2 tickets and i paid them and i am now a legal eagle of a human. no bench warrants no nuffin.:crazy:

Archived