damn homie! they some dirty teef

!@#$%

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

For some odd reason I subscribed to Rolling Stone a few years back... I'm not really sure how or when for that matter, but I definately subscribed. Anyway, beings that I'm subscribed they send me their magazine once a month (who knew?) and beings that it's a magazine, I read it. Usually when I shit. Usually when I'm reading Rolling Stone and shitting I get to reading stupid gossip columns because they take my mind off forcing the dook and sorta let it slide out on it's own (but it seems to brush against the cheeks this way). Anyway, so I read Rolling Stone when I'm shitting and they always talk about this kid. I still don't know what band he's in.

His sister has some sweet tits, though. I'd piss in her ass.

Originally posted by 26SidedCube@Mar 23 2006, 09:47 PM

For some odd reason I subscribed to Rolling Stone a few years back... I'm not really sure how or when for that matter, but I definately subscribed. Anyway, beings that I'm subscribed they send me their magazine once a month (who knew?) and beings that it's a magazine, I read it. Usually when I shit. Usually when I'm reading Rolling Stone and shitting I get to reading stupid gossip columns because they take my mind off forcing the dook and sorta let it slide out on it's own (but it seems to brush against the cheeks this way). Anyway, so I read Rolling Stone when I'm shitting and they always talk about this kid. I still don't know what band he's in.

His sister has some sweet tits, though. I'd piss in her ass.

this is no joke. rolling stone is the official toilet magazine of my office and they suck this guys nuts like its going out of style.

i dont know who this guy is but fuck him.