"damn girl your meat curtains hang low"

Guest Wilt

Guest Wilt

ok so last weekend i was at this strip club called Mons Venus(which i highly recommend to anyone visiting the tampa area) and there was this one girl dancing and its a fully nude strip club..so her little flaps were showing..im like this girl is bangin..then i catch a glance at what i thought was Dumbo and she was giving birth...i mean..i know girls can get loose pussy but its like CONTAIN YOUR SHIT GIRL! dont they look in the mirror and say "damn my shit is mad busted..i need to put some vinegar on that ginger"???anyways..i was completely repulsed..these things were massive..anyone have similar stories?and is there any way to fix it?make it tight again?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Some girls have a naturally large labea. So the skin is always like that no way to correct it except surgery. I had a girl once that had lips larger than normal. Shit always got in the way. had to spread them apart to get in that ish.

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9
Originally posted by fr8oholic

a lil too much lettuce hanging out of the taco?

i think that shit's sexy ladies. bring it. right here. i'm down for seconds too!

you grimy bastard~!!!

i'm laughing.

Guest Smok
Originally posted by Wilt

is there any way to fix it?make it tight again?

Stick in a ham and pull out the bone.

Originally posted by ASER1NE

frosted flakes are always good , any time of day ...

especially when you eat them from abnormally flappy vaginae.

you could slap them around like little punching bags.

Originally posted by cmeup

AHAHHAHAHAH PISTOL!!!!

i went to tha strip club once and this one bitch had a super flat ass... and in tha middle of it between her cheeks was a huge ASS bone..

look like she had a arm growing out of her ass cheeks... :D hahahah

shit was fucking disgusting...

i gave her 10 bucks to switch stages... :lol:

teaser!:king:

:lol:

"heres 20 bucks go give some dude in the back a lapdance"

Guest willy.wonka

maybe they were just old balls....and you were lookin at what used to be a man....

i once new a girl kinda like that...she was shot,but she drank alot of beer and soda and hated the taste of water...her pussy stank...she also had lips that would just.......be.dumbo.even the girl i was with didnt want to fuck with her...

i was in an orgy......

it's kinda like clarence carter... "stroke it clarence carter, but don't stroke so fast, and if my stuff aint tight enough you can stick up my... WOO! i be strokin!"

so just stick it in her butt for a while if it's not tight enough.. that'll give it time to tighten back up.. and then when you switch back, you'll have this gaping asshole to stick things in while you're in the roast beef...

Archived