damn girl, sorry i slept on you...aka: the sneak attack

boogie hands

today i had an odd thing happen with a girl ive know for quite a while. shes always been very nice and ive always viewed her as fairly attractive but today was different. work got slow and i was sitting at my desk spacing out and all of a sudden she walks up, fresh from jogging on the beach looking hot as shit....just out of the blue she went from cute to gorgouse and had i not been currently with someone would have probably been asking her to dinner...just found it kind of wierd that i could know someone for 5 years and in a matter of a day they could make this transition, either that or mabey i just really took notice her lovely features...odd stuff either way...

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SPLINTER

yeah i known a close friend for almost 5 years now and didnt notice she was hot till last year around this time. i was always attracted to her personality but she was a tomboy/geeky lookin girl most of the time i knew. now i wanna make sweet love to her while listening to bob marleys love songs (is this love, stir it up, etc. ) and smoke bowl after words while giving her mouth to mouth shotgun. yeah.

i had this friend that looked good but generally dressed conservatively with jeans and shirt, sneakers. i went to the parking lot at school to meet up with her and when she got out of her car i was like damn. she had on her tight ass capris showing off her nice legs and booty, tight ass shirt with a slit at the top so you can see her perfect breasts popping out, and her platform shoes on. all i can say to her was, " whoa ashley, what are you wearing?" i wanted to be all over that but we're friends and probably wont go further than that.

yeah the same thing happened to me kinda. only differnt . cuz its like i used to like this girl about 3 or 4 months ago, but then i realized i didnt want to go out with her, so we decided it would be better if we just stayed freinds. the only problem with going out with freinds it that afterwards you lose the freind, its not the same afterwards. anyways, i still hang out with her, like go over to her house and we smoke hella weed and shit and get wasted, and now its like i dont want to go out with her, i just wana make out with her. does this have anything to do with the topic? i cant remember what the topic is about. shit

Originally posted by BoB Hope ONER:

you mean.. "we're friends and.. SHE. wouldnt want to go anyfurther then that.. regardless"?

youre right. id beat it up if she gave me the chance. but her boyfriend already stetched her thing out so...na, id still hit it.

Archived