Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Dam the yard is hot!

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by fr8yardjunky, Nov 17, 2002.

1. fr8yardjunky

fr8yardjunky Member

2. fr8yardjunky

fr8yardjunky Member

bare with me-searching for new photo server

3. FR8HOUND

FR8HOUND Dirty Dozen Crew

IF YOUR'E INTO POSTING FLIX, LIKE I AM, MIGHT I RECOMMEND ''FOTOTIME'', I JOINED IT FOR A YEAR, AND IT'S PRETTY CHEAP..THINK IT WAS LIKE $20-25..WHICH CONSIDERING FOR A WHOLE YEAR, THATS NOTHING, SHIT I SPEND THAT EVERY DAY AT WORK, SMOKES,DRINKS,FOOD...ETC...I USE TO GET TIRED OF JUMPING FROM HOST TO HOST, AFTER MY FREE TRIAL RAN OUT, OR PUTTING UP WITH THE HOST SITES BEING DOWN ALL THE TIME...

4. FR8HOUND

5. fr8yardjunky

fr8yardjunky Member

6. fr8yardjunky

fr8yardjunky Member

7. fr8yardjunky

fr8yardjunky Member

8. fr8yardjunky

fr8yardjunky Member

9. fr8yardjunky

fr8yardjunky Member

10. fr8yardjunky

fr8yardjunky Member

11. rusto-man

rusto-man Member

12. mugshot

mugshot Guest

one more reason why when i hear the news of some al-quaeda dirtbag getting blown to bits, i go to sleep with a big smile on my face,

13. FR8HOUND

I JUST READ THAT ARTICLE, AND ALTHOUGH I CAN UNDERTSTAND THE INCREASED SECURITY, I THINK, SOME OF IT IS GOING WAY OVERBOARD..SINCE WHEN IS IT AGAINST THE LAW TO TAKE PICS, IF THAT CONDUCTOR RAN UP AN EMBANKMENT TO ME, YELLING ,STOP TAKING PICTURES OF MY TRAIN, I FUCKING SPIT IN HIS FACE..ONE THING I HAVE FOUND, WHILE TOURING TRAIN YARDS, ETC..IS THEIR ABUSE OF POWER..BOTH 5-0, AS WELL AS WORKERS..TRESSPASSING, THAT LAW KILLS ME, BUT IT ALL REVERTS BACK TO LAWSUITS, AND HOLDING THEM LIABLE, IN CASE SOMETHING HAPPENED TO YOU..BLAH,BLAH,BLAH..IF YOU CANT TELL THE DIFFERENCE, WITH EVERYTHING THATS HAPPENED LATELY, BETWEEN A TERRORIST, AND A RAILFAN, OR HOBO, THEN MABEY THEY SHOULD BE BACK IN FUCKING SCHOOL...GIVE UP YOUR BADGE, AND LEARN SOME STREET SMARTS..I KNOW ITS SAFE TO PLAY SAFE, BUT TO ME ITS JUST ANOTHER WAY TO PUSH RAILFANS, OR WHOEVER YOU MAY BE, AROUND AND OFF THEIR ''TURF''..ATLEAST THATS HOW I SEE IT, OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD...THERES ALOT OF ISSUES WITH THIS, SOME I AGREE WITH, BUT THIS ARTICLE I READ, HAS ME SICK...AND CHANCES ARE, LIKE IT SAID, ALOT OF THE RR GUYS KNOW THE RAILFANS, JUST BY SEEING THEM EVERYDAY...NOW THEY HAVE TO HASSLE THEM, CUT ME A FUCKING BREAK, I NEED A BEER...

14. fr8yardjunky

fr8yardjunky Member

15. VAITOMANOCU

VAITOMANOCU Member

thats some serious bullshit but thats the way this country is headed, big brother is watching you....