DALLASPOLICE.ORG

Dirty_habiT

I'm holding this newspaper article from the Dallas Morning News here saying that at 6AM

this morning more than 30 police set out across the city to arrest 6 graffiti writers that

had posted images of their "work" on a graffiti website called dallaspolice.org.

The website is now redirecting to dallas.org, so I suppose they pulled the site and are

going to use the images to catch more people. Two of the people that were arrested are

facing state jail felony charges.

So, maybe this can be a cold splash of water in the face for some of you, be careful what

you post on public websites.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by KETA@Dec 23 2005, 07:27 PM

Ya I saw that shit on the news last night. Did you catch the story after that about some kids taking holiday decorations and setting them up in different yards. That shit is funny.

A few years ago, some kids took my grandparents lawn ornaments and threw them up into a tree where they couldnt get them back down. My grandparents thought it was kinda funny too.

I think it was something more along the lines of, the police had busted some of these people before, knew what they wrote....

And stumbled upon that website, saw it as a mockery, and decided they had alot of new photo evidence to bring up new charges...

on people they already knew. I mean, that's if I had to guess, I'm not sure exactly how it happened.

I wouldn't worry about 12oz.

Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by MAR@Dec 23 2005, 04:20 PM

if your really worried use a couple proxies, set up a clocking device, hack someones computer and use their isp to send the pictures to a friend so he can put them on a cd to post at the library.

It may be a run on sentence but it safe.

Didn't I see you in that movie "Hackers" ...Acid Burn, right?

Originally posted by mr.yuck+Dec 23 2005, 07:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mr.yuck - Dec 23 2005, 07:03 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-KETA@Dec 23 2005, 07:27 PM

Ya I saw that shit on the news last night. Did you catch the story after that about some kids taking holiday decorations and setting them up in different yards. That shit is funny.

A few years ago, some kids took my grandparents lawn ornaments and threw them up into a tree where they couldnt get them back down. My grandparents thought it was kinda funny too.

[/b]

the hot thing to do in my neighborhood around this time of year is for kids or drunks to drive their vehicles over those huge blown up santas and frostys in peoples yards...

Originally posted by Vanity@Dec 23 2005, 08:28 PM

but myspace is safe right?

just to set all this shit a little straight....

only way to catch people online is for you to give out too much info like "yo, i am painting at location X tonight wanna meet?" or if they get the 12 oz IP then link that to your isps' IP, then get the house that IP links you too, both requiring subpoenas. so just dont be a dumb ass and you will be cool. so yeah. i write AYDS. I am from sacramento. but hey that might not be "true" i could be anyone posing to be "ayds" on here right? dont be dumb. but dont stress too hard. good night

<3

Originally posted by MR BOJANGLES+Dec 23 2005, 09:58 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MR BOJANGLES - Dec 23 2005, 09:58 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MAR@Dec 23 2005, 04:20 PM

if your really worried use a couple proxies, set up a clocking device, hack someones computer and use their isp to send the pictures to a friend so he can put them on a cd to post at the library.

It may be a run on sentence but it safe.

Didn't I see you in that movie "Hackers" ...Acid Burn, right?

[/b]

acid burns the chick right.....not cool man....not cool......didnt see that movie untill two years ago. It was on tv and I was bored. Good times anyway reaaaaalllly campy though. That guy, the old dude was a fucking weirdo. Na but for me its all about sneakers, and not the shoes though i do like them, the movie. I prefer a pair of loafers when bombing, comfy shoes, sometimes slippers.