Daise 1M's 3D Thread!

Daze One Million

Daize 1M's 3D Thread!

allright heres my post reguarding my 3d styled stuff...let me say before you start giving me your constructive critisim...these are only sketches and i know they are hard to see im gonna try to redo them in ink..but till then please bare with me, also i know 3d sparks up a lot of daim comparisons...and if you feel i bit or was influenced or what ever thats cool just let me know how you think i did, dont be a dick though..i try to be cool bout everything people say, and i dont get offended if people have negative comments but theres no need to be mean ya know...so with that said all comments are welcome and im looking to here your suggestions..

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/3daze1.jpg'>

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/3daze2.jpg'>

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/3daze3.jpg'>

Edit: i adjusted the contrast on some of them so they would be easier to see

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not bad. I like the shape and extra's on the first one but I also think it's the one that falls short out of all of them. There's a lot in there to get lost with. And a few spots I'm not sure make sense. Then again, I don't know much about 3D so I could be wrong. Maybe if you re-drew it in black and white with clean lines and shading... it would clear it up a lot. I know there's the itch to color it in though.

And as far as comparrisons go... Daim, no... old Dephect, yes.

Daise,

I think they do have a little Dephect feel to them, but please dont tae that as me saying your biting. I like the second one the best, it has some good perspective shifts and a nice flow. The only thing that I seem to find when looking at your work, is that I cant always follow your letters. Which isnt bad, but it makes me want to see them broken down to their simplest form. But I think if you shaded them or colored them or whatever you're going to do to flesh them out, I'd like to see them again. But Good Stuff man, keep them coming.

yo that middle one is totem ... but there all illl.. im loven it .. dont listen to people who say u aint ready for it .. there juz mad cause they aint fucken ready for it yet... anyways keep it up pimp... i wanna see them colored.. i got new 3d's that i dont bother posten cause to many haters on 12oz .. lol ill prolly post some 2ds though..

its extremely hard to make a 3d style that isnt already taken... altho i guess that works for other areas as well. when i first saw your work in this thread, i automatically thought of dephect... but then again he uses a rounded 3d technique as oppose to block 3d. anyway... its all good. very good. keep rockin em. you should do a bunch of really small 3d pieces on a sheet of paper to practice. then shade em in with a bic pen or sumthin. that should help build your style without the hassle of coloring in every 3d you do every single time. and in due time you will develop a better sense of 3d. i dunno...just a suggestion. i got a bunch of pieces i practice doin that are about 2x3 inches. its all good tho.

hey thanks for all the imput..to answer some of your coments

i write "Daize" or the many variations of, usually daize though

i work all this week so im not gonna have too much time to put um in color but ill see what i can do

this might help for the ones who got lost with my letters

the first one is spelt daiz

the second one is daise

the third is daize

as for me learning to tag...thats not my hand...

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/dazebomb.jpg'>

Guest Frost-BK
Originally posted by i~hear~voice

killer ...

just a side note if your gonna write 12 oz prophet... you might want to add a p next time..:twitch:

:krunk:

What the fuck are you talking about?

You can't read or something?

yo daisE as always you pulled off some hot shit, the first one only looks like totem when you start scrolin down, you can see those peices hangin off but when you see it as a whole it doesnt have the same essence anymore. but those are part of your letters not just extra so you cant really help it. its phat just like that, and yo if any got some dephect shit post it i never got to see his shit before...yea and if you got some 3-ds post'm, the critisism here just might help out your weaknesses!

Archived