Da Vinci Code

Guest nutsonmychin!

Guest nutsonmychin!

i am actually really exctied about this film. i just read the book, and while I dont take it as fact like a ton of people do, i think it's an awsome theory, idea, story.

so...uh...

what do you think, and post yer movie opinions here.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Going to see the movie, hopfully there will be tits.

Just kidding, it looks good. I read the book so why not see the movie.

And I am down with Gnosticism.

It's not a new theory... It's probably been around as long as Gnosis itself. Books like "Holy Blood, Holy Grail" were talking about this stuff long before Dan Brown blew up. But kudos for getting the masses to think outside the box.

Guest nutsonmychin!

yeah,

i watched a discovery channel show on "the real da vinci code" the basically proved the Priory of Sion was created in the 50s by some dude.

the disco channel really knows how to rain on a parade.

but good story either way

Guest R@ndomH3ro
It's not a new theory... It's probably been around as long as Gnosis itself. Books like "Holy Blood' date=' Holy Grail" were talking about this stuff long before Dan Brown blew up. But kudos for getting the masses to think outside the box.[/quote']

Villian is the new Smart.

the hubby comes from a very, (im talkin dads an ex-pastor and shit) christian background, so he knows alot of bible stuff and what not. things i never learned in my 10 years of bible school and stuff. well we started reading the book, and started researching different parts about it like names of people, demons, sea scroll things, angels and what not. he started googling alot of shit, and looking stuff up in our bible. it was kinda weird so we stopped reading it so im not sure what the book is exactly about.... but to my understanding its about jesus sexing mary magdelen??

clarify???

and i like tom hanks :( bill murry more, but tom hanks is still cool

edit:

hey villain, a lot of the matrix is biblical references... like their ship the nebudchanezer (sp?)

"And after three months we departed in a ship of Alexandria, which had wintered in the isle, whose sign was Castor and Pollux."

When Apostle Paul was captured by Romans. Castor and Pollux are the Gemini twins.

Just some more trivia.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
Audrey Tautou is awesome' date=' but I have no idea how the fuck she ended up with that part.[/quote']

Shes French and a woman, part fit.

the hubby comes from a very, (im talkin dads an ex-pastor and shit) christian background, so he knows alot of bible stuff and what not. things i never learned in my 10 years of bible school and stuff. well we started reading the book, and started researching different parts about it like names of people, demons, sea scroll things, angels and what not. he started googling alot of shit, and looking stuff up in our bible. it was kinda weird so we stopped reading it so im not sure what the book is exactly about.... but to my understanding its about jesus sexing mary magdelen??

clarify???

and i like tom hanks :( bill murry more, but tom hanks is still cool

Yeah there is actually a gospel by Mary Magdelene which of course has been suppressed by the church (recently discovered gospel of Judas as well... interesting.)

Guest R@ndomH3ro
thats is VERY interesting' date=' where can i read this??????[/quote']

Do you read Aramaic? I dont think its been translated yet.