DA HAWAIIAN THREAD

el barto

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest trAmple
Mercenary808 ah shit son... nice post. fuck asek

whats going on here...?:dazed:

hawaii seems to be getting more and more fun...in my opinion

Guest uncle-boy

can we please keep this thread from becoming another chat room for arguing? if you got problems with someone, handle it face to face, but please keep this thread for posting flics and stuff that doesn't involve your personal dilemmas. thank you, i'd hate to see another hawaii thread go to waste. peace

Guest trAmple

ahhh poor meRc man everyone always being a bitch about everything, fuk its sick already who the fuk cares about what goes on just do your thing and fukin move on.......i am sure you have dissed someone before everyone thinks they are god...its another hawaii argue room people:D

be happy hahaha

Guest lukeCwalker

i agree with treetrunks, i know revok himself and he would make an ass out of you kimo , howcome hawaii writers talk alot of shit?

Guest trAmple
Originally posted by TOFU_UFOT eat is wak

i agree, and the reason why alot of people from hawaii talk shit is because, they get into graf start to jock a fill style..learn it from them or just watch, start bombin and get ups an then they think they are god and start dissing everyone who they are either jealous of, or cause their good friend hates someone..hawaii is just a bunch of bullshit in plain english.....and i do agree beamr bites revok hard, but i've learned to let them do what they want...and i'll just do my own thing

Guest trAmple

another thing i would like to add is that people say hawaii has its own style..and thats pretty much bullshit if more people were creative and proud they would bust there own style, but everyone always claims they have had a influence its easier then saying yeah i do bite..not like anyone wants to admit it..come up with your own concept fuk the bullshit..i've been influence but those who influence me just give me more motivation to better my skills woohoo the world is a plague of followers

Archived