Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

D.U.I.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Soup BDC, May 26, 2006.

1. Soup BDC

Soup BDC Member

First time my friends forgot to take the keys away from me was last night, and all I have to say is that was the most fun I've had in the last few months. Flying around trees at 80 mph, braking late and hard into turns.

I've never driven that fast through Canyon in my life... sucks that people die this way.

2. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

Awesome, way to be stupid..

I've done almost everything thats illegal except that.

3. ^ . ^

^ . ^ Dirty Dozen Crew

so... you're proud of drunk driving?

you fail at life.

4. Soup BDC

Soup BDC Member

Never was a fan of board games. I'll tell you tho, I'm questioning the entire sustem now that I've unlocked the matrix through six or seven guinesses and a few shots of jager.

Last edited: May 26, 2006
  5. ^ . ^

^ . ^ Dirty Dozen Crew

you totally fail at being funny too. congrats!

6. Soup BDC

Soup BDC Member

You're right. Nothing funny about that at all. Ha haa.

Last edited: May 26, 2006
  7. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

Drunk driving is way stupid.

8. 10 Dollar Blowjobs

10 Dollar Blowjobs Senior Member

im way over drunk driving. shit is stressfull, because id usually be a little high too

9. Obvious

Obvious Banned

EVERYDAY I'M HUSTLIN EVERYDAY I'M HUSTLIN EVERYDAY I'M HUSTLIN EVERYDAY I'M HUSTLIN
    EVERYDAY I'M HUSTLIN EVERYDAY I'M HUSTLIN EVERYDAY I'M HUSTLIN EVERYDAY I'M HUSTLIN

10. 10 Dollar Blowjobs

10 Dollar Blowjobs Senior Member

YEEEEEAAAAA BOYEEE

EVERYDAY IM DRIVING DRUNK EVERYDAY IM DRIVING DRUNK!!

11. el hamburgler

el hamburgler Banned

one of my friends said he got pulled over and refused to take a breathalizer so they arrested him and in the car he pissed out everything in the cop car and got a clean result at the station... how does that work?

12. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

That wont really work. It takes about an hour for your body to process a beer out. When i got arrested about 4 years ago for my dui, they didnt have the portable shit and took me to the station. The best i tried was breathing in and out really fast to see if that would filter out beer quicker. I guess it worked a little. I ended up being under the adult limit but over the minor limit by the time they got me to the machine.

13. The Man with the Answers

The Man with the Answers Member

how many times do I say: NEVER take a fucking breathlyzer..never

14. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Veteran Member

drunk driving sucks... i got a DUI...
    and id hate to ever hurt someone cause of my drunk ass.

thats one reason i love sf and sht, the city is soooo easy to navigate get around without owning a car, and its inexpensive to boot! so you can get shitfaced and never worry about having to drive, chee hoo.

15. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

Memorial day weekend = MADD checkpoints everywhere, dont sliiiiiip!