Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

D- tox

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by miz303, Nov 2, 2001.

1. miz303

miz303 Banned

How many of you people been in detox. I was in there when the broncos won the super bowl. The wolf gang which was a bunch of bumbs wanted to get me. One of the regulars had a secret bottle and shared w/ me. This thread is for if your drunk or on acid or x or stoned or even if you huff , come here and fuck it up . intoxication NO deTOXICATION..............

2. platapie

platapie Guest

i hop emy drug or alcohal problem dosent get that bad ever. to where peopel want to put me there. i woul dbe very very sad.

3. miz303

miz303 Banned

All of these graf heads and not one person been in d-tox? I find that hard to believe.

4. CaNHaPpY

CaNHaPpY 12oz Member

I've been in detox... not a very fun place as I recall... spent most of my time smoking and drawing

5. tue skinny

tue skinny 12oz Elite Member

6. seven.13

seven.13 Dirty Dozen Crew

:dazed:

methadone Detox

actually i went through the first 3 days of withdrawal with nothing but Aleve....

detox was heaven after that
    eh

7. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

quit that shit on my own..... pure willpower.

8. ÀEL GRINGO?

ÀEL GRINGO? 12oz Junior Member

:mexican:

Been there done that... got arrested ironically the second time i used after i got out :eek: ... now i got a six pack waiting for me in the fridge tonight, im feeeeeeeeeeeeeeling you miz...

:mexican:

9. Cracked Ass

Cracked Ass 12oz Veteran Member

Ditto. Took a couple of tries. Five years next month.

10. kstf

kstf New Jack

....this thread isnt for you clean uptight fucks,yo! smoke some blunts and find a thread w/ some who cares...........

11. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

as your lawyer i advise you to stop being an ass....

12. Cracked Ass

Cracked Ass 12oz Veteran Member

I'm clean and calm, not clean and uptight. I'm not here to preach, or put anyone down because they can't kick an addiction alone, or even because they choose not to. It's difficult as fuck. I drank heavily for many years and as I said, it took a couple of tries to stay away. In an effort to be more helpful to the point of the thread, I can share what I experienced.
    I didn't have any drug problems besides alcohol. I tried cold turkey. Over a period of a year I quit and fell off the wagon maybe five times. After that I was finally successful and noticed myself changing slowly over the next 2 years.
    The good news is, you can get back to a state of mental and emotional serenity. Not solve all your problems, just have the emotional equilibrium to deal with them effectively, and not feel exaggerated anger, despair, or other negative feelings. The bad news is, it takes a while to get there - at least a year of no substances - and maybe more like two years to restore that last ten percent. The first six months are hell - depression, mood swings, hopelessness, few or no good days. The next six months still suck but there is steady improvement - more good days, and the bad days lose some of their severity. After that there's just slow, steady improvement in your moods overall: the bad days aren't as bad and the good days are better and more frequent. After 2 years you're at full recovery. (I say this because I haven't noticed any improvement in the 3 years after that, and don't feel I need any - I'm as stable as it gets.) There is some science behind the 2-year healing time frame; researchers discovered that the brain appears to rewire itself every two years as a sort of automatic, unconscious maintenance plan.
    It's true all I had to kick was booze, but I bet two years works for any of the substances whose regular use fucks you up - coke, heroin, alcohol, ecstacy, etc.
    I wish anyone luck, and strength, who is trying to detox.

13. kstf

kstf New Jack

Well it seems the only people who post on unwelcomed threads are clean freaks. I was in detox once because my cousin has a problem and when the cops saw me try to carry his big ass downtown the cop thought it was unsafe. Good for you all for cleaning up but some of us can handle every day life w/ or without drugs or beer. I cut back when i feel the need but smokin budz will never die for me.As a matter of fact i'm smokin a jiz right now. So stop your fake preachn asses cuz this stoner dont want to here it........sex drugs and graf for life

14. CaNHaPpY

CaNHaPpY 12oz Member

If you don't want to listen don't keep lookin at the thread... as I recall the thread was titled Dtox not aren't drugs great... and if anyone on here is preachin it would be you, it sounds like your one of those 14 year juvenile stoner kids who does graff cuz it's "cool"

Oh and congrats Cracked, it's good to hear!

15. avils

avils 12oz Senior Member

Ummm, go back and read the initial post..

:rolleyes: Vote 1 : Narcotics for all