Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

D E K A . S,F only

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by $port, Jun 13, 2002.

1. $port

$port New Jack

who knows this guy?

2. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i knew him....he moved to salt lake city.."mormnville"

3. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Senior Member

oink oink motherfucker.
    :heated:

4. soopafeen

soopafeen Senior Member

adek is handling that guy on the streets.

5. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

dekas not up for shit...hes just gettin cheap fame by battling adek

6. Esai

Esai Member

adek seems ok.He bombs frisco pretty hard but he doesnt seem to have any skills beyond those bubbles.Im biased cuz I had a bone to pick with him.I just dont appreciate whiteboys being thugs.I heard he was a nice guy though so I guess hes cool in my book.I semi battled him and he got me wupped me pretty good, but I had a gang of priorities before graff, no excuses though the guy gets his ups

7. SkitzoLuni

SkitzoLuni New Jack

adek dose have ups, i would hate to have funk with him, he will get on ur ass. As for just his bombs, I have seen him come with some dope shit on the freeways and shit. Mans a killer.

8. destroyall

destroyall New Jack

people drop too much info on this board. ahem...esai

9. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

kick his ass!! kick his ass!!

well i dunno anything about it, but it seems that there is a lot of beef.

10. Driftin Mind

Driftin Mind Guest

Frisco funk is the best...shit gets started so easily, over the dumbest shit. Seems like graf in SF is all political and shit, everyone dwells on details........why cant we all just get along

And what the fuck is wrong with a tough white boy????????

11. DISCO BRYSO

DISCO BRYSO Senior Member

if there is such a thing as an 'acceptable' white thug in your book it had better be adek.

12. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

skert sounded like a thug gangster on hifi...i swear i thought he was black

13. Esai

Esai Member

Good looking out on giving out too much info,I forget how pathetic law enforcement is,sorry.This is my point, it annoys me to see people who are able to live a good life fuck it up for fame or props.Me and my friends all grew up in shitholes,and Ive gone to great legnths to get out of the life that was constantly thrown in my face.Because of that, it annoys the fuck out of me to see that shit.I spent years locked up because I was trying to put food on my mama's table,cuz pops,and every other fool in my family was locked up or doin the same.Now I dont personally know the guy, or any of yall, but as I got into the graff scene(outside of East and South LA) I seen plenty of fools trying to be thugs when mommy and daddy are willing to take care of them.Now my point isnt to cry for ghetto kids, but were all players in the same game,so why you wanna demote yourself from 1st string pitcher to bat boy?HEres an example,i have a friend who is well known as far as graff.He'd ask me to go into to stores with him to jack shit.He was white,from the bay, and grew up middle class, but now he racks and slangs for cash.Anyways I walk in, and of course Im treated like a thief asap while his pale ass went to work.One time someone even called the cops on me and they detained me and searched me for hours and even knocked me over the head a few times, while he went home and wauted for me to call.I only did this shit cuz my job paid shit and I had bills to pay, while his parents still paid his carnote.

14. CROOKWCMGMC

CROOKWCMGMC New Jack

just a fact

white folks are the minority in california. i could give a fuck about races, people are people. but i believe everyone should be proud to be what they are. but at the same time respect other people for being who they are. i grew up pretty good but got put out a lot when i was in my early teens. learned how it was to be broke and on my own real early , ive been on my own ever since then. its not nothing to cry over its just life, and if your too pathetic or dont have the discipline to support your responsibilities and family then you should probably get your priorities straight. if you ever do find yourself with nothing at all and no one who cares, you learn to be a survivor, its either that or fall off.

15. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

i hate the whole attitude towards white people in SF...white people ARE the mimnority now, and are viewed as "street clueless, rich, preppy, frat boys, gay, etc etc etc.....in the suburbs its prolly best to be white...but in SF being half white has its drawbacks...id rather be a beaner or something heh