d&b trivia time

rinse

mayday... yall d&b heads...

i am looking for a dub plate that isnt really a classic but should be. the only problem being that i dont remember who dressed it up in a drum & bass remix. i've done some searches on the net to no avail and could use a boost.

the original track is called AINT NOBODY and its by MONICA.

someone wraped it up in a nice drum and bass remix in the late 90's.

[heres where the trivia comes in] who remixed it?!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

2 things:

there was a rnb vs dnb series about 4years ago that covered a lot of brandy, usher, monica etc ... best bet is to check there

also

teebee remixed a lot of rnb around the same time (some of the rnb vs dnb tunes were his)

all of this is now available on vinyl ... although in limited stock, so it will be hard to find.

it's hard for me to give you an exact answer, but if you have any audio of the tune itself, i could more than likely point you in a more solid direction. as for now, the two options i listed above are your best bets

checks hard to find or gemm ... they may have it there

the remix by teebee is called 'april dawn' i think and its on the 'moving in silence ' ep. you can buy/listen to it at www.chemicalrecords.co.uk or redeyerecords.com (not sure if those adds are correct try switching .com with .co.uk). failing that, search www.dogsonacid.com or www.breakbeat.co.uk.

whats with all the dnb hatred? i know in the states theres a lot of 'candy ravers' but over here its the complete opposite. dnb is the new hip hop imo.

Originally posted by BASF

actually, 'april dawn' is the remix of 'only you' by brandy, but i'm pretty sure teebee remixed 'ain't nobody' as well.dogsonacid or breakbeat will definately have an answer.

bingo. as u and synaps suggested its the teebee remix off the rnb vs dnb. used to have the vinyl....somewhere...?....or borrowed it?...

Archived