D A T I N G

THANKYOU

i hate being single. i hate dating that much more. its hard to find a girl you can stand long enough to have a relationship with, let alone talking to 4 different ones at one time trying to find one of them that's worthy of trying to be exclusive with her...

this is my theory as far as dating goes, and as far as the availability goes in my city:

100% broken down in these groups:

35%- smoke. this rules them out for me.

20%- so fucked up in the head or just weird, or in abused relationship recovery mode, etc etc etc that you cant even deal with thier shit.

10%- are hot girls that staaaaaaaaay in relationships back to back to back to back, so you cant ever get them, because as soon as they break up, theyre ass is in a new relationship.

5%- are so hot you dont even try for fear of failure, or because you realise that theyre not worth the trouble, or because they expect to much.

20%- girls who you never know think youre cute, and either youre to shy to holler, or theyre not bold enough to make a move, so nothing ever pops off.

and the last 10% - girls you fucked, tried to date or be in a relationship and it just couldnt work out to save your moms life, and those girls who you found out fucked so and so, and you just couldnt bare to know that your chick fucked ole dude...

i dunno, maybe its me, but every chick i could possibly consider dating falls under one of the categories... im not even that picky anymore, i just want a girl with a mad cute face, thighs and a nice ass would be great, i could care less about the boob size, but they are fun to play with, and someone thats just a laid back, focused on me kinda broad. a ride or die type, not ghetto but just down for me and there for me like i would be her.

i know this is emo as fuck, but im frusterated at the moment, and this is about the 24th xmas / bday / and every other holiday youre suppost to spend with someone thats significant, and im missing out, yet again. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by THANKYOU@Dec 12 2005, 03:04 AM

20%- girls who you never know think youre cute, and either youre to shy to holler, or theyre not bold enough to make a move, so nothing ever pops off.

and the last 10% - girls you fucked, tried to date or be in a relationship and it just couldnt work out to save your moms life, and those girls who you found out fucked so and so, and you just couldnt bare to know that your chick fucked ole dude...

damn, its like you inside my head nigga.

Originally posted by mackfatsoe@Dec 12 2005, 02:24 AM

The first thing I did was add up the percentages to see if you fucked up so I could loller.

Besides that, I have no advice.

i had a calculator with me... haha jk.

and DAZZLE- i just cant get with smokers, i tried once, and everytime i left her spot i smelt like shit. crazy annoying... she was pretty good in bed though.

Hey, you know, I seriously doubt you have had sex with ten percent of the female population in your city. Highly doubt that. Highly highly doubt that.

And as far as the girls that are TOO hot to holler at... that's cool I guess that means, they won't be with you when I'm down there and I can holler at them.

Don't be a fuckin chicken, girls don't like guys that walk around waiting for a hot bitch to trip and fall on your dick. Just walk around with a boner all the time, and then tell the hottest bitch you can to "Hop up here on daddy's dick..." That's a real crowd pleaser.

And don't cut yourself short by thinking that girls that have boyfriends aren't available... unless you're friends with their boyfriends. Girls are always on the lookout for someone better, and if you can get the opportunity to show her that you're better because her man is slippin by being drunk somewhere else in the party.... then do it that way.

Also, don't discount the idea of getting her boyfriend very drunk so he passes out, and then telling her dirty lies about him.... and then courting her.

Hope that helps you vTiErAgSiEn.

c'mon teaser, shit cant be that bad. at least youre getting puss. think of all the lame asses who are single, and still dont pull any tail. being in a relationship isnt all that great either. fuck, ive been with my girl for 2.5 years and im at the point where i highly doubt we'll get married, but at the same time, dont want to break up, cause i like being with her. shit drives me fucking crazy, big time. enjoy being single, and quit being such a pussy about girls who smoke. their mouth smokes, not their box.

that would be stupid.

Being single can be alot of fun if you embrace it correctly.

Some girls get pregnant because they want a "keep a nigga baby"... you know, when she wants you forever so she tricks you by saying she took her birth control yadda yadda.... and then it's her kid and she's not gonna put it in the fetus grinder... etc... whatever. Don't get any girls preggo, always pull out and aim up a little so you can shoot on their face/hair. Hope that helps.

Originally posted by Shark Hammil@Dec 12 2005, 12:20 PM

The answer to all your problems:

chloroform.jpg

brittany15.jpg

OR GET ONE OF THESE JUMPIES MY DU.

DOGS GETTING CHICKS IS UDD SIMPLE, YOU'RE A WHITE GUY, GO TO A COLLEGE CAMPUS, YOU'LL EITHER BAG A BROAD OR SOME BITCH WILL CONFUSE YOU FOR HER BOYFRIEND CUZ ALL WHITE DUDES LOOK ALIKE, SO YOU'RE 100%. NOW GO DO YOUR THING PIMPIN.

MEROOOOO

Originally posted by MEROJUANA+Dec 12 2005, 02:09 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MEROJUANA - Dec 12 2005, 02:09 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Shark Hammil@Dec 12 2005, 12:20 PM

The answer to all your problems:

chloroform.jpg

brittany15.jpg

OR GET ONE OF THESE JUMPIES MY DU.

DOGS GETTING CHICKS IS UDD SIMPLE, YOU'RE A WHITE GUY, GO TO A COLLEGE CAMPUS, YOU'LL EITHER BAG A BROAD OR SOME BITCH WILL CONFUSE YOU FOR HER BOYFRIEND CUZ ALL WHITE DUDES LOOK ALIKE, SO YOU'RE 100%. NOW GO DO YOUR THING PIMPIN.

MEROOOOO

[/b]

ahaaaaaaaaaa ^^^^^

That goes double fer you white girls...

You should definitely do some ignoring...

OR Treat em like shit...

It seems like Most guys AND gals

like this.....

haaaaaaaaaaaaaa