Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Cycle tc5/scratch show

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by northeastballs, Mar 20, 2002.

1. northeastballs

northeastballs Member

I was at the scrath show at irving plaza the other night, shit was hot! jazzy-jay, wizzard, z-trip, q-bert, dilated peoples, supernat, kweli, and you had cycle and "dose"? the other guy was during this canvas piece, more art than graff, seen his work before, not positive on the name though. Nice to meet cycle, been seeing his work since 95, and now I got a sticker with his tag. I think its always interesting to meet the face behind the work. the scratch sets were nuts, but i though the dilated set could have been a little better and longer. they barely touched platform, nor soundbombing, the new stuff is aiight, but the platform will always be their classic. if any y`all saw the show, add those comments

2. JBRSH"1

JBRSH"1 New Jack

that shit was sick on monday.. doze green was painting..it was nice.. qbert and ztrip illed it

3. imported_MoeLarryCurly

imported_MoeLarryCurly Member

you lucky bastards i missed the screening of the movie in boston but the tour is coming to providence next month with the executioners but hopefully it will have some of the same lineup

4. KILROE

KILROE Junior Member

what is the scratch show and how do I find out if they are coming to my town?