Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

cuz i cant stand hooked up hon-duhs..

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Giving Tree, Feb 20, 2003.

1. Giving Tree

Giving Tree Senior Member

2. ubejinxed

ubejinxed Veteran Member

i wanna know where they got the cars/parts and toys.

honda to mercedes, jeah

3. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

c'mon now. everybody knows if you can only afford two wheels they both go the driver's side!

4. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

so you ended up getting the benz.... big pimpin!

5. eseLokE1uno

eseLokE1uno Senior Member

it'd be funnier with asian figurines, ese's roll in lowrides

6. ubejinxed

ubejinxed Veteran Member

no i didn't get the benz in that photo i ended up getting a newer on with only 36K miles on it

black, black leather interior, heated seats all the stupid gadgets.
    it's too bad it only has 150hp, not much pickup from a start. good for the highway though, almost no road noise.

so butter.

nomadawhat thanks for remembering!

7. skaterzoot

skaterzoot Member

my car only has 40 hp, but i think i can make it fast and afford some stickers

8. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Senior Member

ive heard people talking about all motor ls/vtec hybrids that can run as quick as 11's in the 1/4 mile. one of which had a timeslip of 12.0

9. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

I get such a power trip off of knowing I could drive over top of peoples expensive cars

the next time I get behind some asshole with a wanna be riced out honda and all he did was body work and an exhaust....its over for him....its over.

10. kido

kido Senior Member

^^ I love the fact that my car is such a giant piece of shit that has so much body damage that it wouldn't hurt to just ram them off the road.

Yesterday I saw a Toyota Corolla thAt was iced out with one of those gigantic spoilers.

11. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

i like when someone puts one of those spoiler sthat looks like a bookshelf on thier car.

12. TRAMP

TRAMP Member

13. ubejinxed

ubejinxed Veteran Member

it's all good but i doubt you'd consider a '95 an expensive car.

14. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

15. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

.......theres a bunch of kids i see with those.....i actually saw one that was like....2 or 3 levels....it looked like one of those old old old planes built at the dawn of aviation when they thought putting 65 levels of wings on your plane would make it fly better. this is some batman type shit that these kids have on their cars though. i sit in my pile of crap car and just laugh at them. all they can do is rev their shitty engines at me. suckers.