custom stuff

Church

ya im sick of wearing other peoples junk so i wanna make my own. that means mainly:

hoodies

shoes

shirts

belt buckles

i dont wanna make my own shit, but i mean i want to know some companies that will embroider my awesome designs, or press my sweet belt buckles. i found some companies that offer high quality crap, but then they are like, "the minimum order is 120" like wtf am i gonna do with 120 belt buckles?

there are tons of stupid gift shops that have low quality crap, but i want my shit to look awesome :haha:

so does ne one know who manufactures stuff cheaply and is in the usa, or canada?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Church@Feb 11 2006, 04:34 PM

ya im sick of wearing other peoples junk so i wanna make my own. that means mainly:

hoodies

shoes

shirts

belt buckles

i dont wanna make my own shit, but i mean i want to know some companies that will embroider my awesome designs, or press my sweet belt buckles. i found some companies that offer high quality crap, but then they are like, "the minimum order is 120" like wtf am i gonna do with 120 belt buckles?

there are tons of stupid gift shops that have low quality crap, but i want my shit to look awesome :haha:

so does ne one know who manufactures stuff cheaply and is in the usa, or canada?

make your own company. and make lots and lots of friends. that should help.

Originally posted by fosl_oner@Feb 12 2006, 05:27 AM

i have an airbrushing company an i can do some shit but if u want more like embroiered shit than i kno there is this place that does "hood hoodies" and the will put just about ne thing on shirts hoodies and even pants i think.

ill try to find the site or store name and post latr

id be very thankful if u could find their site or store name, cuz i need some high quality embroidered shit.

and inhalant, most of my friends let their moms dress em :gaga:

Cafe press is some bullshit.

Anyone with a fuck design can put up a picture and say they got a clothing company.

If Im not mistaken (which I usually am thus the name "thought wrong") a company is a copyrighted logo and people who network together for a certain product or service.

Its more than just saying, "oh shit I wanna put this on a shirt" "yea dog we can start our own company and quit our day jobs"

Thats when the manager yells "what the fuck are you two yapping about?! someone just ordered 6 #3's all custom bulshit and youre back here fucking around?! I oughta fire your asses right now but then Id be out a couple no brain fucks who work for shit money." Walks away*

"Dude fuck him what does he know anyway?" "Yea" "One day his kids will be rocking our gear and hell be paying for it" "Yea" "Dude I know this one site called cafepress.com..."

• 3 weeks later...

Neighborhoodies is the company that will put your street name on a sweatshirt.

Any asshole can learn to screen print in an afternoon, which is your best bet for cheap, easy, and durable shirt/hoodie/whatever graphics.

Shoes aren't really my field, but it shouldn't be hard to get some sneakers messed with.

There's no way you're getting 1 custom metal belt buckle made for "cheap." Learn how to work with metal and make it happen yourself.

You can just use fabric paint or whatever... They have a tutorial on how to make custom shirts at stencilrevolution. I would think you can use the same principle for hoodies too... I dunno about belt buckles but what nekro said sounds tight... Shoes are tough though...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest imported_b0b

I know you said you didn't want to make your won stuff, but here's some links anyway:

Make your own sandals

Non-corporate sneakers <- Some of the Worn Again ones look ok and the original black spot sneaker looks ok but fuck knows why they let a blind hippy design the 2nd one.

Crochet some sandals out of carrier bags

Free patterns at Savvy Seams

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...