Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

custom stuff

Discussion in 'Style' started by Church, Feb 11, 2006.

1. Church

Church New Jack

ya im sick of wearing other peoples junk so i wanna make my own. that means mainly:
    hoodies
    shoes
    shirts
    belt buckles

i dont wanna make my own shit, but i mean i want to know some companies that will embroider my awesome designs, or press my sweet belt buckles. i found some companies that offer high quality crap, but then they are like, "the minimum order is 120" like wtf am i gonna do with 120 belt buckles?

there are tons of stupid gift shops that have low quality crap, but i want my shit to look awesome :haha:

so does ne one know who manufactures stuff cheaply and is in the usa, or canada?

2. I.C.Shadow

I.C.Shadow Senior Member

3. Inhalant

Inhalant Senior Member

make your own company. and make lots and lots of friends. that should help.

4. fosl_oner

fosl_oner New Jack

i have an airbrushing company an i can do some shit but if u want more like embroiered shit than i kno there is this place that does "hood hoodies" and the will put just about ne thing on shirts hoodies and even pants i think.
    ill try to find the site or store name and post latr

5. Church

Church New Jack

id be very thankful if u could find their site or store name, cuz i need some high quality embroidered shit.

and inhalant, most of my friends let their moms dress em :gaga:

6. KniggazInDemStreetz

KniggazInDemStreetz Senior Member

Thrift stores and sewing machines.

7. Pistaccio

Pistaccio Member

arriba!! yeah andale! !andale!

8. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

9. Church

Church New Jack

no one here can help me? fuck :yuck:

10. Herbivore

Herbivore Senior Member

Make me some clothes.

11. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

nope. we can't help you. sorry.

12. S-ENCE

S-ENCE New Jack

www.cafepress.com

all you need. I am trying to get my own company started and that's what we'll use.

13. Got Drinks?

Got Drinks? Junior Member

14. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

15. allted

allted New Jack