Currently Active in Graff?

rubbish heap

so i just found out that people in ch. zero actually do graffiti... i was really wondering about a lot of you, mainly you veterans and what not. i thought that ch. zero consisted of people who used to write, people who drop an occassional piece or people that know someone that writes or are all into the culture.

which leads me to my question, how many of you are currently active?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

<----been writing for a loooong ass time now. i come to channel zero cos the people are cool and there's no graff talk. after being involved with graffiti for the past 15 years or so, the last thing i could be bothered doing is talking about it on the internet with a bunch of 15 year old newjack wankers

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

<----been writing for a loooong ass time now. i come to channel zero cos the people are cool and there's no graff talk. after being involved with graffiti for the past 15 years or so, the last thing i could be bothered doing is talking about it on the internet with a bunch of 15 year old newjack wankers

Yo WhAt KrEwZ u PuShiN???

iquits i belive i have seen that wall u posted in the graff thread...as well as that style before....wat do u write...who picked u up?? from the squad.....bout 2 years back i was recking insides wit mapone....next thing i know tom n jerry are at my doorstep....who knows how they knew...but if there lookin for u...they gonna find u,,,,

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED

iquits i belive i have seen that wall u posted in the graff thread...as well as that style before....wat do u write...who picked u up?? from the squad.....bout 2 years back i was recking insides wit mapone....next thing i know tom n jerry are at my doorstep....who knows how they knew...but if there lookin for u...they gonna find u,,,,

CELFDRIFTroller2.jpg

hey blazzed. they weren't looking for me, i never had that much heat on me. i got raided doing this roller in brooklyn. i forget the names of the guys who got me. 5 douchebags with wifebeaters and bulletproof vests and big guns. (HI ASSHOLES, IF YOU'RE READING THIS!!!) i write drift. i wrote dryone for a while when i was very active in the park slope sunset park area. sometimes i just bombed these little scary looking skulls with no tags. i'm pretty nice on productions but never really had the heart to bomb hard.

wow, it's weird speaking openly about this shit but now that i live in hong kong i really don't give a fuck. weird. word.

i might delete this post soon. i'm on the other side of the planet but paranoia is a weird thing.

anyone who might know of me and have a beef from years past, please save it. i don't give a fuck about you any more. if you have beef with my crew, take it up with them. i don't live their anymore so there's no point.

graffiti is so fucking gay.

Originally posted by iquit

Yo WhAt KrEwZ u PuShiN???

totally. that sentence just makes me roll my eyes when i hear it. other things that drive me mental:

"yo, what line you get up on?"

"who do you bomb with?"

"how did you do ******** spot?"

"how did you get into ****** crew?"

"can i be in your crew?"

and any type of ass kissing just makes me wanna puke

Originally posted by slave_one

well damn, i shoudn't have kissed your ass then when i replied to your email just now...

no, you paid a compliment - there's a difference.

if my mailbox was full of emails from you telling me how great you think i am....that would be ass kissing.

most heads in the channel zero are above kissing ass. i think we all view ourselves as equals here because we've gotten to know each other on a personal level rather than judging each other based on graff. a person's abailities with a can really don't mean shit in channel zero and that's why i prefer it. if you're cool, you're cool - period. that's what matters

Originally posted by slave_one

ah i see...

you learn something new everyday.

I may be overstepping my realm of knowledge here, but that just seems like such an LA thing (well, not just LA, but you know...). If you say you like someones work out there, you're automatically on the jock.

But now we're getting into a whole nother story....

Originally posted by effyoo

I may be overstepping my realm of knowledge here, but that just seems like such an LA thing (well, not just LA, but you know...). If you say you like someones work out there, you're automatically on the jock.

oh don't get me started now...

Originally posted by effyoo

maybe that's just jealousy cos you didn't say their name....

Originally posted by iquit

is your friend cool with avs or is it a different drift?

again, more overlapping. homeboy lives in cali and is "totally over" pushing crews. he's way too much fun to go out bombing with. he's lit joints while we were hiding from cops before. fucking stoners.