Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Currently Active in Graff?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by rubbish heap, May 19, 2004.

1. rubbish heap

rubbish heap Senior Member

so i just found out that people in ch. zero actually do graffiti... i was really wondering about a lot of you, mainly you veterans and what not. i thought that ch. zero consisted of people who used to write, people who drop an occassional piece or people that know someone that writes or are all into the culture.

which leads me to my question, how many of you are currently active?

2. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

I'm not on vetran status here, but I'm currently active.

3. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

Back in action.

4. LaCosaNostra

LaCosaNostra Senior Member

i dont do graffiti, so yes

5. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Of course people in channel 0 write. We'd rather just not broadcast it......

6. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

aktive. woot woot. fantom reppin 623 city.

7. LaCosaNostra

:p

8. LaCosaNostra

just kidding, i dont do graffiti

9. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

not as active as i used to be...but cant sleep at night without deading AT LEAST a mop

10. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

the scene in hong kong sucks nuts and i'd hate to get deported.

VS already nabbed me in bklyn and i did 80 hours of community service which was a lot of fun.

fuck graffiti. i have tattoos and a huge cock anyway so i'm cool enough.

11. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

<----been writing for a loooong ass time now. i come to channel zero cos the people are cool and there's no graff talk. after being involved with graffiti for the past 15 years or so, the last thing i could be bothered doing is talking about it on the internet with a bunch of 15 year old newjack wankers

12. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

13. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

Yo WhAt KrEwZ u PuShiN???

14. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

EyE RaCk MaD PaInRT YoOOoO

15. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

iquits i belive i have seen that wall u posted in the graff thread...as well as that style before....wat do u write...who picked u up?? from the squad.....bout 2 years back i was recking insides wit mapone....next thing i know tom n jerry are at my doorstep....who knows how they knew...but if there lookin for u...they gonna find u,,,,