current and ex g-friend...in the same room!

amItoolate?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest im not witty

wait a minute. those 2 have been in the same room 1000 times before. and only now are they getting along/you makin a thread about it.

anywghoooo, im drunk. i just got bck from a lame ass strip club, and this is a dumb thread. fuck you am i too late, ill talk to your stupid ass later. why dont you let some girl put her boobs on yer face and take pics you fuck9in faggot. aaaalchohol rulezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. goldsberg reprezantin cracker.:eek:

happened to me at a few parties, before i know it, exs everywhere :eek:

if they have no idea of each others status/connection to you, it's inevitable they'll become best buddies (and probably whisper quite a lot when you're around) just to freak you out

i've seen it with myself and a friend too...tread carefully my man

Originally posted by Europe

Nightmare, right there...

Wait a minute, I should start rhyming...

:lol:

just remembered a frightening experience i had last year

i met a really nice young lady, and went to her place to get some drinks in before heading to club, and her friends were coming round later too

when they turned up, sods law meant her two best friends...were a girl i'd seen all around and seriously um...'admired', and the other one had virtually stalked me before

so i was stuck in a tiny room with just me, a girl i was seeing, a girl i'd lusted after, a girl i'd ran away from before, a couple more girls i didn't know, oh and a gay guy (didn't know him either)

interesting night, alcohol was made for situations like that

and yea, you probably are fucked

the thing is they are girls. so most likely they are pretending to get along and the minute they are apart the trash talking will start. "how did you ever date her?" "do you think i'm prettier than her?" "ugh look at the slut he's going out with now!" yadda yadda So more likely than not all you'll end up doing is kissing your girls ass telling her how much better she is.

play on.

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by Kettiecat

the thing is they are girls. so most likely they are pretending to get along and the minute they are apart the trash talking will start. "how did you ever date her?" "do you think i'm prettier than her?" "ugh look at the slut he's going out with now!" yadda yadda So more likely than not all you'll end up doing is kissing your girls ass telling her how much better she is.

play on.

your fucking right...girls are the biggest fucking trash talking gossipers in the entire fucking world...i was on this feild trip with my language class and there was a lot of girls on that..anyhow, i was chilling in this room with like 4 girls and all they did was trash talk and gossip about even what it seemed like to be their best friends! ahahah stupid bitches....

YO OPTIMO...SO WHAT HAPPENED...DID YOU FUCK EM CHICKS?? I HATE FUCKING UGLY TWISTED GIRLS WHO STALK ME I WANT TO FUCKING KILL THEM!

Guest im not witty

ok im back to clear things up. i know this kid. his ex and his current girl have hung out on a million occasions. and there ARE pictures of him with boobs on his face. big black floppy boobs. theyre funny pictures. too bad for you.

i can just imagine the convo's mine would have:

ex- "i loved his big dick, don't you?"

new girl- "yes, i do, i love how he checks my tonsils everytime i give him head"

ex- "yea i feel you, have you let that monster fuck you in tha ass?"

new girl- "ofcourse, his game is mad tight, he got that the first night"

ex- "you to, dam, i forgot how good his game really was! he is such a sweetheart"

new girl- "well, im kinda bi, you want to get down with me and him tonight???"

me- "yea, that sounds like a plan"

Archived