Curb Your Enthusiasm

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks weaponx, and sorry i made a new post, but ya gotta admit, show rocks...

Originally posted by nomadawhat+Jan 29 2005, 12:10 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nomadawhat - Jan 29 2005, 12:10 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-El Producto@Jan 28 2005, 12:48 PM

i watched this once and it was fucking crap

its not your typical comedy show so it takes slower people two or three episodes to really catch on and realize the comic genius within.

[/b]

i think someone up the top there said it was similar to the office, and i fucking love the office..have both series on dvd. one of my favourite programmes...i watched an episode of this curb your enthusiasm thing and it was just rubbish.

high priest, i have no sense of humour?? how do you gather that opinion?? because i think this programme is crap? ..just because someone doesnt share the same sense of humour as you it doesnt mean they dont have one

Originally posted by El Producto+Jan 28 2005, 06:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (El Producto - Jan 28 2005, 06:41 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by nomadawhat@Jan 29 2005, 12:10 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-El Producto@Jan 28 2005, 12:48 PM

i watched this once and it was fucking crap

its not your typical comedy show so it takes slower people two or three episodes to really catch on and realize the comic genius within.

high priest, i have no sense of humour?? how do you gather that opinion?? because i think this programme is crap? ..just because someone doesnt share the same sense of humour as you it doesnt mean they dont have one

[/b]

wait,,,,you live overseas? you spell everything all fancy and shit...

• 2 years later...