CULTURE THIEVES

rushawn wuan

i didnt even get to reply on my previous thread ("any hyphy movement fans?"), i guess it has to be a topic that the moderators agree with but o well. so i saw someone post this shit

"So is rockabilly and thinking it's cool to be Mexican."

AND

"MEXICANS IN THE U.S. STEAL BLACK CULTURE THEN PRETEND IT'S THEIR OWN AND ACT LIKE ITZ COOL TO BE MEXICAN."

It seemed like we were heading towards some good disscusion and debating.

but anyways i think since this country has the most diverse cultures, they are ment to blend in and borrow with each other. basically you get different cultures, mix them up together and you get "the american youth".

also , from what i know, the whole "lowrider car style" came from mexicans, as well as the word "homie" which is used by almost all blacks. also look at snoop dogg (before he decided to be a "pimp") and the crips and bloods, theyre whole dress code was staight "CHOLO" they adopted that style from the mexicans.

DISCUSS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cultural appropriation has happened for thousands of years. even if people dont agree with it, it will always happen so long as people from different cultures interact.

where do most christians get their conception of a white bearded male god in the heavens? hello greek mythology...

it will continue for ever.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

also , from what i know, the whole "lowrider car style" came from mexicans, as well as the word "homie" which is used by almost all blacks. also look at snoop dogg (before he decided to be a "pimp") and the crips and bloods, theyre whole dress code was staight "CHOLO" they adopted that style from the mexicans.

discuss

ha, i wonder if this will get moved to crossfire, allowed to stay, or closed.

i saw a 95 eldorado with candy orange paint job, ten switch airbag system and twentys... for three grand, the other day... i need money. not particularly for that car, well yes that one... but probably to flip it and get more for it.

cultural appropriation has happened for thousands of years. even if people dont agree with it, it will always happen so long as people from different cultures interact.

where do most christians get their conception of a white bearded male god in the heavens? hello greek mythology...

it will continue for ever.

EXACTLY

I tried writing a reply to this but its pointless this thread sucks. Lets be racist and see how other races stole other races stereotypes...gay...this thread should of stayed closed...

I will depict how this thread with turn out right now...

there will be 15 pictures of these guys

icy_hot_stuntaz.jpg

this everymexicans car

IMG_0225.jpg

all asians are fucking ninjas this point will not be argued and never is because its true

ninjasmoke.jpg

3 pictures of this guy and it will be quoted 3 times to make the same point by 3 people who didnt read the damn thread

Kanye_West_4_-_WCGIs_Big_Jam_V_2004_-_lg.6774359.jpg

this tired ass picture will come up with no point just the picture...

sharpie-mexicans.jpg

white people stealing mexican culture will come up a bunch of times because lets face it, mexicans are funny.

mexicans.JPG

and this is basically every white person in america...

redneck.jpg

thank you this thread is done please close this is stupid