Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

CULTURE THIEVES

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by rushawn wuan, Jun 20, 2006.

1. rushawn wuan

rushawn wuan Veteran Member

i didnt even get to reply on my previous thread ("any hyphy movement fans?"), i guess it has to be a topic that the moderators agree with but o well. so i saw someone post this shit

"So is rockabilly and thinking it's cool to be Mexican."
    AND

"MEXICANS IN THE U.S. STEAL BLACK CULTURE THEN PRETEND IT'S THEIR OWN AND ACT LIKE ITZ COOL TO BE MEXICAN."

It seemed like we were heading towards some good disscusion and debating.

but anyways i think since this country has the most diverse cultures, they are ment to blend in and borrow with each other. basically you get different cultures, mix them up together and you get "the american youth".

also , from what i know, the whole "lowrider car style" came from mexicans, as well as the word "homie" which is used by almost all blacks. also look at snoop dogg (before he decided to be a "pimp") and the crips and bloods, theyre whole dress code was staight "CHOLO" they adopted that style from the mexicans.

DISCUSS

2. the.crooked

the.crooked Veteran Member

cultural appropriation has happened for thousands of years. even if people dont agree with it, it will always happen so long as people from different cultures interact.

where do most christians get their conception of a white bearded male god in the heavens? hello greek mythology...

it will continue for ever.

3. SUR X3

SUR X3 Veteran Member

4. the.crooked

ha, no good discussions happen in Ch 0, since crossfire was invented. they just tell you to move there, then bitch that nothing good is talked about anymore...

5. defyoner

defyoner Elite Member

i dont even know what the "hyphy movement" is. im so outta date. but please believe.. i make fun of anyone who thinks/acts mexican.

6. discuss

7. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

[​IMG]

"AYO, MODERN WORLD: STOP BITIN MY SHIT!!!"

Last edited: Jun 20, 2006
  8. defyoner

defyoner Elite Member

here in florida.. tons of white boys have those air bag suspension things.. it gets annoying the kid across the street does that shit all day sometimes..

piiissssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh..

9. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

I'm a proud white male driving a lowrider...

10. the.crooked

ha, i wonder if this will get moved to crossfire, allowed to stay, or closed.

i saw a 95 eldorado with candy orange paint job, ten switch airbag system and twentys... for three grand, the other day... i need money. not particularly for that car, well yes that one... but probably to flip it and get more for it.

11. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

fucking hispanics

go back to mexico

12. defyoner

defyoner Elite Member

13. ego maniac

ego maniac Elite Member

mmhmmmmmm....

14. ego maniac

ego maniac Elite Member

right.