Cuddle Party

GamblersGrin

www.cuddleparty.com

has anyone else heard of this? shit is straight hippified. i do not understand the logic of whats going on in the world today. cuddling is cute and all but this seems like the place to get some blue balls at. what a racket the people who started this thing have goin for emselves. if you pay an extra $20 you can play seven minutes in heaven too. check these rules out.

The Rules

WHAT TO WEAR: Pajamas - nothing too risqué. Think more comfy than sexy. (More drawstrings, less lace!)

WHAT TO BRING: A pillow or stuffed animal if you like. Juice or sparkling cider is always welcome. Sorry, no liquor folks. Otherwise, just bring your smiling self.

STICK TO THE RULES: Here are the absolutely essential, tried and true Rules of the Cuddle Game. Read 'em and follow 'em!

1 Pajamas stay on the whole time.

2 No SEX. (Yep, you read that right.)

3 Ask for permission to kiss or nuzzle anyone. Make sure you can handle getting a no before you invite or request anyone to cuddle or kiss.

4 If you're a yes, say yes. If you're a no, say no.

5 If you're a maybe, say NO.

6 You are encouraged to change your mind from a yes to a no, no to a yes anytime you want.

7 NO DRY HUMPING!

8 Communicate, communicate, communicate.

9 If you're in a relationship, communicate and set your boundaries and agreements BEFORE you go to the Cuddle Party. Don't re-negotiate those agreements/boundaries during the Cuddle Party. (Trust us on this one.)

10 Get your Cuddle Life Guard On Duty or Cuddle Caddy if there's a concern, problem, or question or should you feel unsafe or need assistance with anything during the Cuddle Party.

11 Crying and giggling are both welcomed and encouraged.

12 Outside of your personal relationships, it's nobody's business who you cuddle, so please be respectful of other people's privacy when sharing with the outside world about Cuddle Parties.

13 Arrive on time.

14 Be hygienically savvy.

15 Clean up after yourself.

16 Always say thank you and practice good Cuddle Manners.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by GamblersGrin

unrestricted? sounds like a swinger party to me. if im going to far, seriously, what the hell is unrestricted cuddling then? bc its either makin out or its not.

i dunno, this was 2 years ago and it had nothin to do with this cuddleparty.com guy, just friends who called friends up. what i meant by unrestricted was that there were no rules like this guy has but every but just kept it to cuddlin, it got pretty blah after awhile but they were playing Selected Ambient Work 85-92 in the background.:D

Originally posted by beer me

sounds like id be the first one kicked out due to rule 7.

ha ha hahahahahah...excellent

I wouldn't go. I'd flip the fuck out if i saw some hippie trying to "cuddle" with my gf.

Too many rules for this thing. As everyone else has said, it'd amount to one long evening of sexual frustration. Can you recieve a handjob or engage in digital vaginal contact? I got to rule #7 and stopped. :(

I'd like to be standing in the kitchen

. . . when Susie's Mom kicks out the first couple of dry humpers! LOL. Who thinks these things up, anyway? Oh, and I can just see the scene on Monday at school--"There's Ray! OLD NUMBER SEVEN, RAY! Bwaa Hah Ha ha Ha! Susie's Mom says you and Darlene are BANNED FOREVER!"

that is seriously one of the most fucking homo things i've ever heard of in my life! every single fucking pathetic motherfucker that goes to some shit like that should have their private parts stomped on by skinheads. seriously, grow some fucking balls.

dont get me wrong, im down as fuck for some cuddling, but group cuddling some some strangers in a big fucking romper room?! hell no. and no chance of banging? naw dog, if we aint fuckin, i aint comin.

you sad fucks, you cant find friends to cuddle with? or are your friends so repulsive that you wont cuddle with them? maybe you're so repulsive they dont want shit to do with you. maybe you're all a bunch of fucking sad ass cock teasing closet bound gay-wads who want to act like fucking 9 year old girls.

fuck that, if you wanna take shit back to regression, here bitch, leme punch you in the stomach then push you onto the ground. ohhhh, punching girls isnt ok? well then as homebody said, fine, there aint no rules against pushing a hoe into a fucking pond!

seeks/god hates fags.

p.s. this marks the first time i've referred to a woman as a bitch, or said 'fag' in a derogatory manner in a long ass time. shit felt good. who wants to talk about rollerblading?

p.p.s this was written while listening to the cars greatest hits.

Booooooooo...

Originally posted by Sarah Tonin

ive went to 2 of these in dc all in the same nite...

that's terrible

:nope:

i think it would be fun to show up at one of those things toting, like, a flamethrower or a tech9 or some shit just to see what the cuddlers did.

or maybe in full jihadi gear.