CUBA!!!

Yabityabo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

In my hometown, when I was a kid, some other kids tried to beat me up for wearing a Cuba Libre! t-shirt... they were Cuban... actually, most of the kids I got in fights with were Cuban... and alot of my friends too...

In the nice Havana hotels the sinks have 3 taps, hot, cold and drinkable... Hookers are cheap and abundant but so is AIDS... Rum can be found for as little as $3 a litre... Go tour the Castle Morro on Mariel haarbor... Take many pictures of the buildings because most are beyond repair/restoration and won't be there in another generation... Dig the cars!!! Pity the poor...

Guest imported_El Mamerro

There's this guy on the streets of Havana that has 10 billion piercings on his face. He charges you $5 to take a picture of him. It's awesome. So yeah, take a picture of him. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest BROWNer

i watched 'Before Night Falls' again over christmas,

that movie friggin' rules, same with the scenery, soundtraq,

acting, language, everything. i imagine cuba is pretty dope.

and sweaty as fuck.

Originally posted by Smart

In my hometown, when I was a kid, some other kids tried to beat me up for wearing a Cuba Libre! t-shirt... they were Cuban... actually, most of the kids I got in fights with were Cuban... and alot of my friends too...

In the nice Havana hotels the sinks have 3 taps, hot, cold and drinkable... Hookers are cheap and abundant but so is AIDS... Rum can be found for as little as $3 a litre... Go tour the Castle Morro on Mariel haarbor... Take many pictures of the buildings because most are beyond repair/restoration and won't be there in another generation... Dig the cars!!! Pity the poor...

gimmie that shirt, or im kicking everyones ass

Archived