1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

CSX lawsuite

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Frate_Raper, Mar 27, 2002.

1. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper 12oz Veteran Member

CSX lawsuite

Discussion started by Frate_Raper - Mar 27, 2002

Any one else read this today???Csx is being sued for some slave labour stuff by some balck power type groups...I'm trying to find the artical now...if you find it before me post it up.

Frate_Raper - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  2. taco bell bomber

taco bell bomber 12oz Senior Member

taco bell bomber - Replied Mar 27, 2002

taco bell bomber - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  3. deformatron

deformatron 12oz Member

deformatron - Replied Mar 27, 2002

i just saw something about this on TV. i was like, CSX? what? i dont know too much about the specifics but it said something about CSX and the other 2 or so companies that were implicated instituting legislation that insured slaves as property. or something like that. depending on when this happened, i think its a little unfair for current CSX employees to suffer for things that were done by decision makers in the companies past.

deformatron - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  4. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Guest

dukeofyork - Replied Mar 27, 2002

considering csx was a merger in what? the early 80's?
    good luck...to both sides.

5. TrustEvil

TrustEvil Guest

TrustEvil - Replied Mar 27, 2002

Fuck CSX...bring back Conrail.

6. another loser

another loser 12oz Elite Member

another loser - Replied Mar 27, 2002

i actually thought about this some today.
    im not a racist and shit, i hate racists.
    and when i hear about the whole "black power" shit, it kinda pisses me off.
    i dont think any race should dominate.
    i dont want to spark any fire in saying this, because i know writers come in all races, but the way i see it, people go on about equal rights and shit, and how we should drop racial issues and shit.
    but how the fuck can that shit happen when we have lawsuits like this and people running around yelling at white people saying "you oppressed my ancestors!"
    ill tell you. im white. but i didnt do shit to your fucking ancestors no matter what fucking race you are.
    anyway. i say these cocksuckers should drop this bullshit and leave csx alone. who gets the money anyway if they win?
    the only advantage to csx losing is they might pay out of their funding for buffing trains. or do they buff trains? i dont know if csx makes cars or just operates lines.

another loser - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  7. BIGMETALCIRCUS - Replied Mar 28, 2002

csx owns and operates on lines built by slave labor. fleet bank, also being sued, was founded by a well known slave trader, and the third company, aetna insurance, or one of the companies it acquired or some shit, was known to put insurance policies on slaves, with the beneficiaries being the owners of plantations or whatnot...

8. The BLACK Y

The BLACK Y 12oz Member

The BLACK Y - Replied Mar 28, 2002

im not gonna get in to this too much,but its not a "black power thing" blacks are not the first to demand reparations for crimes commited against them as a race, Power has nothing to do with it, if they were claiming to be powerful or dominate why ask for reparation,

The BLACK Y - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  9. nocalfr8tr

nocalfr8tr 12oz Member

nocalfr8tr - Replied Mar 28, 2002

Stop Whining about the Past

there was no such thing as "racism" when we had slaves. why do these fucks complain about shit that white folks were ignorant to. shit, i would have had a slave if i could. i'm not saying it would have been a black person, just imagine it, you could have someone carry your paint for you, look out for yard workers, help do some fillin in, shit, it'd make life easier. thats what they figured, so they got slaves. i'm not saying its right, but can we please get over it. i hope csx wins...maybe people will shut their mouths and stop complaining. is that all america does, complain? ever since i got back to this damn country all i've heard is complaining, and trust me, compared to the rest of the world, we dont have shit to complain about!!

nocalfr8tr - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  10. The BLACK Y

The BLACK Y 12oz Member

The BLACK Y - Replied Mar 28, 2002

^^^^^^^ man i love 12 oz,,,,An open forum at its best^^^^^^

The BLACK Y - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  11. TrustEvil

TrustEvil Guest

TrustEvil - Replied Mar 28, 2002

no doubt compared to many countries of the world, north americans have no reason to complain, but were humans and its what we do best.....my only issue with the slave comments you made nocalfr8tr is, if you had a slave, would you treat it like shit and beat it and rape it and even kill it if if didn't do as you please....because that was a big reality of the slave trade....and I really have issue with humans and animals being bought and sold as a commodity...that is foul.

12. KaBar

KaBar 12oz Senior Member

KaBar - Replied Mar 28, 2002

Hey, if you want a slave you can go buy one today, for about $500. Just go to northern Sudan, in Africa. There, in open slave markets just like here in the 1840's, you can buy captured Christian women and children from southern Sudan. The Muslim northerners consider them "infidels" and do not accord them any of the consideration or regard they would give to a human being. So. The only place on earth where genuine, no-shit slavery still exists is Africa. Is that ironic, or what?

KaBar - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  13. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Guest

dukeofyork - Replied Mar 28, 2002

i was always under the impression that most slave owners in the 1800's were not rich plantation dwellers, that in fact they lived almost in the same poverty as the slaves. most of the time working in the field with the slaves. the slaves were more of a hired help deal, and they were kept like family in most of the poorer families. the gone with the wind stereotype was just that, a stereotype...but hey, none of us were alive then, so were all hearing it 2nd, 3rd, possibly 4th hand.

14. nocalfr8tr

nocalfr8tr 12oz Member

nocalfr8tr - Replied Mar 28, 2002

of course i'd treat him or her good. i didnt really mean slave,but more like a helper, you know, someone to help get your ass off the hook. i know what was done to them was harsh, and the people who had them were more than just ignorant, but when you have complete power over anything, some people let it get to their heads. i'm sure not all slave owners treated their slaves like shit.

nocalfr8tr - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  15. dai

dai 12oz Senior Member

dai - Replied Mar 28, 2002

its unfair because its using somebodies race and ethnicity against them as something negative. which is in my belief, undescriptive and childish way to state an opinion. i'm refering to words such as nigger, spook, crack, etc. a whole race is too big to stereotype.

dai - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages: