CSI: New York

Weapon X

I created a thread on this about a year ago, but, as per usual, the 12oz search engine didn't work.

It premiered last night. Not bad, I'd say. I didn't really like how the end shot was of the WTC Ground Zero, though.

Obviously, I haven't gotten to know any of the characters, but the show seems to really lack the emotion, let alone humour, that the others do.

Anyway, I think it's not as good as Vegas, but a lot better than Miami. Vegas is hype, but Miami is pretty much a shitty music video.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I don't know about it yet. I have reservations. It just kinda felt a little forced. I realize its tv and they don't have a lot of time to build characters up...but it seemed like they were pushing it too much.

keep in mind I dig the shows in general. the original still kicks ass and I find the miami one tolerable even though it has that annoying red headed fucker in it.

^^ I completely agree. I groaned when he uttered that line. yeah, I know its set in NY and that is part of history...but I think that is an angle they should have avoided. at the very least they should have left that little nuggit of knowledge till the third or fourth episode. too much too quick, like some stranger on a bus.

Did you all see the miami-nyc cross last season?

It was where that redhead bitch goes to nyc to track a killer?

the thing I liked about the nyc version,

and I hope it stays true this season,

is that they ARENT cops. They're lab techs,

so they shouldnt be running around gun slinging

and pulling people out of car windows.

The nyc bunch seems to use normal beat cops for that.

one episode of miami that I LOVED was the one

where the 2 playboy brothers have diplomatic immunity

but they kill a girl on canadian embasy soil and get busted in bahamas water.

That one was great.

i thought it was good. the who russian doctor thing was pretty cool. the 9/11 thing was kind of cheese dick... but i suppose you have to throw america flags in any nyc based show. thats why i like the other ones, they arent so usa usa usa. the characters in this one all seem to look alike, but i guess its episode one. i think itll be good.

Archived