CRYSTAL?? FROM PHILLY??

I was in philly a while back, and some cat wrote "crystal". i caught him in the act of drawing lines on peoples' car tires. when the tires spun, you could see the word CRYSTAL show up. anybody know who/what i'm talking about? anybody got a flick?

this will probably get closed or deleted in a couple hours, so ill post a nise roller.

http://yourphotos.com/users/3013/niseone.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

tenal....

im 14, i've been writing for almost a year. yeah, i know what youre thinking, im just another one of those "new jack toys" but im not. im only really up in morningside, east liberty and the warehouse. i know a bunch of heads like minus, hero, cres, probe (rip), mikro, sers..... enough about me. whats up? what you write?

Guest mopius
Originally posted by some pittsburgh flavor:

tenal....

im 14, i've been writing for almost a year. yeah, i know what youre thinking, im just another one of those "new jack toys" but im not. im only really up in morningside, east liberty and the warehouse. i know a bunch of heads like minus, hero, cres, probe (rip), mikro, sers..... enough about me. whats up? what you write?

you are a "new jack toy"...listing the people you know, what the fuck is that...who cares who you know its what you know and how you use it that makes you a toy or not...and you posting the people you know shows everyone that you are just a "toy"

•im 14, i've been writing for almost a year.

•yeah, i know what youre thinking, im just another one of those "new jack toys" but im not.

•whats up? what you write?

and in addition. you shouldnt say where your up at, it will just blow your spot. but since your not one of those new jack toys, that shouldnt be a problem cause your up so much, it probably wont even affect your standings. think before you speak. if you really want to get up with that kid you should have just told him to email you instead of name dropping every person you have met. not wanting to come off as a dick but think before you speak.

------------------

<-Urine->

K1LL3R AP35

Nitty Gritty

No More Chickenheads

Originally posted by mopius:

you are a "new jack toy"...listing the people you know, what the fuck is that...who cares who you know its what you know and how you use it that makes you a toy or not...and you posting the people you know shows everyone that you are just a "toy"

that what i was thinking... fresh nise roller though

yeah fuck you all. HAY GUY UR A TOY UR ONLAY 4TEEN U FAGGIT! U NO PEEPAL! UR A GAY! bite me. i told him who i know to see if he knows them so we could establish some sort of connection as to who i am. maybe even ask them about me if he knows them. and i guess you were the king of your city and knew everyone when you were just starting out, right? damn, thats why i dont like saying who i am on here. nothing but bitches. all i hear from people like seske is "keep at it, glad to see youre not one of those toys" and shit like that. but i guess its cool how you all hate me now that you know ive only been writing a year. it sure is my fault i was born too late, isn't it? put yourself in my place for once. i can't get taken seriously because of my age. all of you are up in your fuckin 20s and shit or can at least drive. and mopius, come to my town and see my shit before calling me a toy. i dont even know why im taking the time to reply to this because this has nothing to do with going out and bombing, putting in work.

way to show support for the young kids. i applaud you on your gigantic ego. bravo.

yeah fuck you all. HAY GUY UR A TOY UR ONLAY 4TEEN U FAGGIT! U NO PEEPAL! UR A GAY! bite me. i told him who i know to see if he knows them so we could establish some sort of connection as to who i am. maybe even ask them about me if he knows them. and i guess you were the king of your city and knew everyone when you were just starting out, right? damn, thats why i dont like saying who i am on here. nothing but bitches. all i hear from people like seske is "keep at it, glad to see youre not one of those toys" and shit like that. but i guess its cool how you all hate me now that you know ive only been writing a year. it sure is my fault i was born too late, isn't it? put yourself in my place for once. i can't get taken seriously because of my age. all of you are up in your fuckin 20s and shit or can at least drive. and mopius, come to my town and see my shit before calling me a toy. i dont even know why im taking the time to reply to this because this has nothing to do with going out and bombing, putting in work.

way to show support for the young kids. i applaud you on your gigantic ego. bravo.

Thanks

------------------

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3194/twisty2.jpg'>

Twisty Kat

Archived