crystal blue

Guest platapie

Guest platapie

after a really shitty thing happeneds to me i find that goign to a nice beach and gettign in the crystal blue water just clenses me and washes away everything. i dont think abotu bills or anything. i think about being really little again and going to the beach with my mom pushing me on a bodyboard to catch waves. i just want to be back there. willy nos what im talkign about cause i remember him sayign somthign abotu this before. and im sure the other hawaiians do to. but i just had a shitty thing happened and i need the water.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

"i need to go to the beach to cleanse my soul"

yeah...well,

when that swell came...sandy beach was a death trap, but i saw so many people there...the waves were pure monsters that day..coast guard helicopters were checkin on that beach every 20 mins or so..plenty toys were gettin called out of the water by the life guard that day...i almost got drilled by one wave...i came up shouting .."it almost got me!" it was far out in the water too...

sandy beach...2nd most deadly beach on this planet.

on regular days you can go there and break your neck...on the day i was talking about...

that was a day when you confronted GOD, "am i worthy of living?"

feels pretty good though..i love sandy's.:love2:

Guest uncle-boy

one time i went to sandy's and i got sucked out cause i forgot to put my car keys on the little loop on my shorts. so i was trying to get the damn key ring around the loop, and at the same time just cruising and ducking waves (it was pretty big that day) well after about 7 min of trying i finally got the damn keys secured to my shorts. but by then i was a lot farther out then i had wished to be. i looked to the shore and my friends were like " ho! uncleoy! come back insy!" then they left cause their ride was leaving, well it took a while and i was scared shitless but i made it back into shore, then i went out in da shore breaks and got tossed. cheee-heee!

but oh yeah, i love the ocean. it reminds me of my family here.

and more recently going to the beach and holding my girl close to me and swimming around in da water.:love2:

Guest platapie

pistol and zack sound liek they need a brake. some out to hawaii. fuck the world you only live once. seriously once and only once.

Guest uncle-boy

i was just talking to el barto about going to the beach sometime in the next week.

we should go.

:idea:

nothing will keep you healthier than regularly being in the water.....i was just thinking today how much healthier and fit i was when i was surfing year round......as much as i hate the place i used to live i miss the beaches that were attached to it......even when there were no waves you could get together with a handful of people, fill the cooler up with corona and find a nice secluded spot to relax with your friends...no one to bug you but the occasional beach comber.....

godfuckingdammit......summer just isnt going to be the same

yeh i cant really go to the beach now cuz of my bum knee but this sumer is almost here and that means the north shore is flat and perfect for camping on the beach, we always do that and steal some crates to make a fire. then in the morning when we wake from our sleeping bags (no tents) we go to sharks cove and dive through the natural underwater caves it the most awesomest thignin the world i love it ill flic it this time and share with you guys, but warniing you may be tempted to buy a ticket to hawaii afterwards. heheh DPC!!!

Guest willy.wonka

camping is only good when you have sluts around...and guitar players.

yeah..im thinkin that most of you 12ozers need to save money and visit hawaii too...so save up..you can cruz with me and the dance party crew...

get stuck out here...i dont give a fuck.

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by ASER1NE

but its actually really filthy , so i dont know about the whole cleansing thing.......take a bath , with bubbles .

true some beaches are kinda dirty.

but the majority here in hawaii are clean!!

;)

Guest Pilau Hands

if fate permits, i'll swing through...

camping and

beach and

hiking and

jumping and

dance parties

oh my! summer of my dreams here i come

:love2::love::love2: hahahahaha

Tess, you look like you're naked in a giant jacuzzi

New Gatorade Ice

It's here, It's clear, get used to it

Guest platapie
Originally posted by ASER1NE

yes , that is true .

i love hawaii , goin back this fall

hti me up aser on the email santaclaws4@yahoo.com if you wanan hook up out here and get down with the DPC and some camping.

DPC lets plan a camping trip for 3 weeks from now. you guys down?

Guest platapie

keikis? lets give that place a shot i havent been there before.

hey willy wanna join the dpc for a lil campy camp?

Archived